Low MPG on a few more reviews

C-MaxJaxon

ER, I share your pain! I'm in Michigan and we're experiencing the coldest week of the winter.....-9* -- +9* this week. I was using the remote start, bun warmers, defroster....everything! That, plus a few shorter than usual trips, and letting my husband drive a few times, will have me at my lowest mpg yet...probably 31 average for this tank. But I'm not in the least worried. I saw what it can do in warmer temps the weekend of the 12th when we had 50+. I love my C-Max right now, but I know the best is yet to come!

That guy is on crack. I drove down Box Canyon Rd from the 118 this morning and thats a much, much tighter road than Mt. Baldy. That has some really, really nice inclines and the beauty of that road is that it links the 118 to the 101 and I swear, I barely used any gas, mostly EV, gotta luv the hybrids. I have also driven up to the top of MtBaldy when it was not snowed in so I know both roads. In regards to body roll, theres nothing there. It cornered and braked extremely well, no loss of brake feel at all. Tight and good feel sterring and its the 2nd time I have taken Max down this road and I just luv it, LUV IT!

Now, its not as much FUN as driving Box Canyon in my Jaguar but thats not apples to oranges. I see he quotes a 0-60 figure and provides none of his own assessment, unlike Dan at mpgomatic.com.

Another dumba$$, short and stupid review imo.

Tighter hairpins than Mt. Baldy road?  I gotta check that out some weekend.

ER, I share your pain! I'm in Michigan and we're experiencing the coldest week of the winter.....-9* -- +9* this week. I was using the remote start, bun warmers, defroster....everything! That, plus a few shorter than usual trips, and letting my husband drive a few times, will have me at my lowest mpg yet...probably 31 average for this tank. But I'm not in the least worried. I saw what it can do in warmer temps the weekend of the 12th when we had 50+. I love my C-Max right now, but I know the best is yet to come!

Keep the Faith!  With the comfort and handling, wife and I will be happy with the low to mid 50s here in SoCal.

Tighter hairpins than Mt. Baldy road?  I gotta check that out some weekend.

Yeah, check it out...that is one FUN rd to drive but take it from north to south as its downhill. Take the 118 and get off at Rocky Peak Rd and then head west to Box Canyon. Its a little hill you need to climb and then its all down hill and watch for on coming traffic. Enjoy the flying pig...you'll know what I mean if you truly drove it and also enjoy charging your batteries to the max   ;)