Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo

WeatherTech Digital Fit mats

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   11StiLimited

11StiLimited

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 190 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationUnited States
  • My C-MAX's Year:Decline
  • My C-MAX's Color:White Platinum
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Hybrid

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

Here are mine (Grey version)

20130328152223.jpg

Edited by 11StiLimited, 25 April 2013 - 01:38 PM.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   eaglover

eaglover

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNY
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • My C-MAX's Color:Ice Storm
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max SEL

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

Does Weathertech make a rear cargo liner yet? Thanks

I was looking for a WeatherTech cargo liner, too, but the website says it's still not available as of today.  As mentioned above, you can submit a request for them to consider manufacturing a particular item at their website. Here is the link:  http://www.weatherte...t-request-form/

#23 OFFLINE   dtorres

dtorres

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 267 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationSouthern California
  • My C-MAX's Color:Sterling Gray
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max SE

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:17 AM

I was looking for a WeatherTech cargo liner, too, but the website says it's still not available as of today.  As mentioned above, you can submit a request for them to consider manufacturing a particular item at their website. Here is the link:  http://www.weatherte...t-request-form/

Because they haven't produced one yet I ended up going with the Ford cargo liner and have been very pleased with it.  It's made similar to the WeatherTech floor liners.

#24 OFFLINE   eaglover

eaglover

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

Because they haven't produced one yet I ended up going with the Ford cargo liner and have been very pleased with it.  It's made similar to the WeatherTech floor liners.

Thank you for the suggestion.  I tried the Ford liner, but it was about six inches too short in the rear where things would drag across the carpet when loading and unloading.  The website says it is for the Energi.  So, perhaps the Energi cargo dimensions are different. 

#25 OFFLINE   METROMAN

METROMAN

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 90 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationFredericksburg, VA
  • My C-MAX's Color:Ruby Red
  • Current Vehicle:SEL C-MAX

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

I bought a complete set of Husky brand in black to go with the light tan interior of ours. They seem a little lightweight & somewhat cheesy for the price, but they do a great job covering the driver's side "dead pedal" completely. Would have probably gotten the Weathertechs, but the online rep I chatted with said they didn't cover that driver side pedal. Shut down that sale quickly as that's where my foot is 95% of the time. Bought mine from Amazon with free "Prime" shipping.

#26 OFFLINE   C-MaxSea

C-MaxSea

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Platinum Member
  • 963 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA USA
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max SEL, 303A, Pano Sunroof, Born Aug 2012

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

Finally added the cargo liner - a very good fit.  I was worried about the trailing edge, but they detailed it nicely and it lays nice and flat.  Also I was surprised at how light weight it is.  Perfetto !  Kudos again to WeatherTech for their DigitalFit mats.

DSC 6885

Edited by C-MaxSea, 25 July 2014 - 10:39 PM.

#27 OFFLINE   mtb9153

mtb9153

Brother Mike (a.k.a. mtb9153)

• 1,527 posts
  • LocationS.F. South Bay Area, Ca.
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max SEL with 303A, with Panoramic window using GasPods on the roof, born 9/9/12

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:43 AM

Finally added the cargo liner - a very good fit.  I was worried about the trailing edge, but they detailed it nicely and it lays nice and flat.  Also I was surprised at how light weight it is.  Perfetto !  Kudos again to WeatherTech for their DigitalFit mats.

what are the two raised squares near the seat backs for? Curious.

#28 OFFLINE   C-MaxSea

C-MaxSea

C-Max Hybrid Member

• 963 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA USA
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max SEL, 303A, Pano Sunroof, Born Aug 2012

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:33 AM

'Cut outs' to D-ring hold downs / anchor points.

Edited by C-MaxSea, 27 July 2014 - 03:05 PM.

#29 OFFLINE   Charlie_The_CMax

Charlie_The_CMax

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 2 posts
  • Region:Canada Ontario
  • LocationHamilton
  • My C-MAX's Year:2014
  • My C-MAX's Color:Tuxedo Black
  • Current Vehicle:C-MAX Hybrid

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:47 PM

Hi

We purchased the WeatherTech mat package when we ordered Charlie.  The fit is very nicely contoured to the interior of the vehicle BUT these certainly aren't winter mats!!!  Two issues we see with them...  1. They don't go far enough up into the wheel well on either the driver's or passenger's side.  We have the medium stone grey interior and the carpet will become really dirty after snowy winter boots take their toll.  2.  Unlike many 'ribbed' winter mats, these are just like a pan with flat bottom.  During rainy and slushy weather water/slush pools and we have to take them out to empty the water out.  Probably not a big deal for those who don't see snow!  Overall I wish we had gone to Canadian Tire and spent (much less) money on higher end all season mats.  

#30 OFFLINE   eaglover

eaglover

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:51 PM

I'll admit that I first purchased the Ford all-weather mats.  However, they just didn't do the job.  They offered very little coverage, and the carpet around them was always getting dirty.  There are two rear mats rather then one continuous one that goes across the center for that person who is riding in the middle.  So, I broke down and got the WeatherTech mats.  They are great because they are more like trays to collect snow and dirt.  Although I agree with another poster who said that they do not extend far enough up in the front on both the driver's side and passenger's side, they are much better than the Ford mats.  

• C-MaxSea likes this

#31 OFFLINE   mtb9153

mtb9153

Brother Mike (a.k.a. mtb9153)

• 1,527 posts
  • LocationS.F. South Bay Area, Ca.
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max SEL with 303A, with Panoramic window using GasPods on the roof, born 9/9/12

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:58 AM

does anyone know if there is a vendor which makes a molded cargo floor mat which can cover the entire floor area even with the rear seats folded down?

• Noah Harbinger and KashmirSwimsuit like this

#32 OFFLINE   Noah Harbinger

Noah Harbinger

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 413 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationMetro San Diego
  • My C-MAX's Color:Blue Candy
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Hybrid

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:10 PM

does anyone know if there is a vendor which makes a molded cargo floor mat which can cover the entire floor area even with the rear seats folded down?

Wow, I was going to ask the exact same thing! Particularly some sort of molded protection for the shoulders against which the seat-back rests - my bike likes to grind against that, I should protect it before it gets any worse. 

#33 OFFLINE   Madmax98

Madmax98

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 50 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Location60546
  • Current Vehicle:CmAx energi

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:29 PM

Anybody find lower cost alternatives to the Weather tech with comparable quality, coverage?

Anybody try cut to fit Cargo mats - weathertech or competitors?

in Energi model?

#34 OFFLINE   notquitesane

notquitesane

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 80 posts
  • Region:Canada Prairie Provinces
  • LocationEdmonton
  • My C-MAX's Year:2015
  • My C-MAX's Color:Ruby Red
  • Current Vehicle:C-MAX SEL 303A

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:08 PM

Anybody find lower cost alternatives to the Weather tech with comparable quality, coverage?

Anybody try cut to fit Cargo mats - weathertech or competitors?

in Energi model?

For the floor liners I used Findway F518 Style 3D Floor Liner.  They cost $100 Canadian for 1st and 2nd row.  Weathertech feels beefier, but the Findway's have a rubber piece where your heel goes.  I am not worried about wearing through that spot.  The 2nd row was a bit hard to get in, had to fight with it to fit between the back of the front seat rails, but in the end it fit well enough.  I can't comment on long term durability because I've only owned my car and these floor liners for 3 weeks, but they seem to be well built.  

http://www.findway.c...Ford/C-MAX/2013

#35 OFFLINE   nsteblay

nsteblay

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 243 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max 2013

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:23 PM

I've had the Weather Tech floor mats for over two years and they work great.  The one downside is my wife likes to place her purse on the floor mat when we travel.  In the winter the plastic mat holds the water and it pools when the car gets warm.  We put a towel down on her side in the winter to absorb the water.  

#36 OFFLINE   Bugblndr

Bugblndr

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 98 posts
  • Region:Canada Ontario
  • LocationGTA
  • My C-MAX's Year:2015
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:27 AM

Several of us on here are using the Maxpider 3D Ford Escape mats.They are a bit cheaper than the Weathertech mats but the coverage is better and IMO they also look better.  They are available for front and rear but they don't offer a cargo mat.

#37 OFFLINE   Madmax98

Madmax98

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 50 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Location60546
  • Current Vehicle:CmAx energi

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:15 PM

The Maxpider do look nice, found them on Amazon, still $160.

Weathertech support confirmed that 2013 Escape and Cmax are exactly the same spec size.

It still looks like the Maxpider might go farther up dead pedal than Weathertech, but still not as far as Husky.

Maxpider available in Grey, where Husky only in Black and Tan.

You Maxpider owners fell like the left foot dead pedal is covered enough with the Maxpider mat?

Anybody Seen the Maxpider anywhere cheaper, coupons, etc?

Edited by Madmax98, 19 May 2015 - 01:17 PM.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·