WeatherTech Digital Fit mats

dtorres

Finally added the cargo liner - a very good fit.  I was worried about the trailing edge, but they detailed it nicely and it lays nice and flat.  Also I was surprised at how light weight it is.  Perfetto !  Kudos again to WeatherTech for their DigitalFit mats.

DSC 6885

Edited by C-MaxSea

Finally added the cargo liner - a very good fit.  I was worried about the trailing edge, but they detailed it nicely and it lays nice and flat.  Also I was surprised at how light weight it is.  Perfetto !  Kudos again to WeatherTech for their DigitalFit mats.

what are the two raised squares near the seat backs for? Curious.

• 5 months later...

Hi

We purchased the WeatherTech mat package when we ordered Charlie.  The fit is very nicely contoured to the interior of the vehicle BUT these certainly aren't winter mats!!!  Two issues we see with them...  1. They don't go far enough up into the wheel well on either the driver's or passenger's side.  We have the medium stone grey interior and the carpet will become really dirty after snowy winter boots take their toll.  2.  Unlike many 'ribbed' winter mats, these are just like a pan with flat bottom.  During rainy and slushy weather water/slush pools and we have to take them out to empty the water out.  Probably not a big deal for those who don't see snow!  Overall I wish we had gone to Canadian Tire and spent (much less) money on higher end all season mats.  

• 3 months later...

I'll admit that I first purchased the Ford all-weather mats.  However, they just didn't do the job.  They offered very little coverage, and the carpet around them was always getting dirty.  There are two rear mats rather then one continuous one that goes across the center for that person who is riding in the middle.  So, I broke down and got the WeatherTech mats.  They are great because they are more like trays to collect snow and dirt.  Although I agree with another poster who said that they do not extend far enough up in the front on both the driver's side and passenger's side, they are much better than the Ford mats.  

does anyone know if there is a vendor which makes a molded cargo floor mat which can cover the entire floor area even with the rear seats folded down?

Wow, I was going to ask the exact same thing! Particularly some sort of molded protection for the shoulders against which the seat-back rests - my bike likes to grind against that, I should protect it before it gets any worse. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody find lower cost alternatives to the Weather tech with comparable quality, coverage?

Anybody try cut to fit Cargo mats - weathertech or competitors?

in Energi model?

For the floor liners I used Findway F518 Style 3D Floor Liner.  They cost $100 Canadian for 1st and 2nd row.  Weathertech feels beefier, but the Findway's have a rubber piece where your heel goes.  I am not worried about wearing through that spot.  The 2nd row was a bit hard to get in, had to fight with it to fit between the back of the front seat rails, but in the end it fit well enough.  I can't comment on long term durability because I've only owned my car and these floor liners for 3 weeks, but they seem to be well built.  

http://www.findway.ca/F518-Style-3D-Car-FLoor-Liner/Ford/C-MAX/2013

I've had the Weather Tech floor mats for over two years and they work great.  The one downside is my wife likes to place her purse on the floor mat when we travel.  In the winter the plastic mat holds the water and it pools when the car gets warm.  We put a towel down on her side in the winter to absorb the water.  

The Maxpider do look nice, found them on Amazon, still $160.

Weathertech support confirmed that 2013 Escape and Cmax are exactly the same spec size.

It still looks like the Maxpider might go farther up dead pedal than Weathertech, but still not as far as Husky.

Maxpider available in Grey, where Husky only in Black and Tan.

You Maxpider owners fell like the left foot dead pedal is covered enough with the Maxpider mat?

Anybody Seen the Maxpider anywhere cheaper, coupons, etc?

Edited by Madmax98

• 2 years later...