Named your car?

RachelnLa

Max for Maxine. Kinda reminds me of the "Max" from MI1 - sophisticated lady, just can't bloody well understand my accent. Hold nothing against her.

Mind you, at least Carla (our Jaguar navigation voice) came with an assortment of accents - English, French but no Aus. *sigh*. such a neglected country.... :waiting: 

I don't usually name cars, but syncmyride.com asked for one when I filled out my profile, so I put in 'Grey Ghost.'

I definately HAVE named the Sync voice.  In 2001 the computer was Hal, so the C-Max is Halle.

Before we got the C-Max we used a Garmun Nuvi for nav. On that one I used the English woman's voice, and we called her Moneypenny. Amazingly, my wife, who doesn't go for anthropomorphizing, started called her that as well.

Edited by SBGrad

On the C-Max FB page, someone made a derogatory coment about the C-Max looking like a jelly bean..........I kinda liked the reference, so mine is Jelly Bean, or JB for short.

We used to have a TomTom gps which gave you voice choices. The one we used most frequently was *English Lori*, so the next generations were all called Lori. SYNC voice sounds nothing like that, so I have no name for it yet.

• 2 weeks later...