Back windows

RachelnLa

There is a comedian they play on Sirius RawDog who does a bit about rear safety windows.

Basically questioning if it really is a problem, children escaping from cars through the window, toddlers tumbling down the streets....

It's a pretty funny bit....

I think "safety" windows may have originally had more to do with the shape of rear doors around the wheel wells which a square piece of glass can't bend around.

• 2 weeks later...
I gave up my Red line 2004 Vue for the new C-Max.  It always amazed me that the back seat windows rolled all the way down -- hadn't seen that with other cars. Miss that car, but glad I made the switch.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to getting mine in a few weeks (months?). But the VUE really has been a good car...

I gave up my Red line 2004 Vue for the new C-Max.  It always amazed me that the back seat windows rolled all the way down -- hadn't seen that with other cars. Miss that car, but glad I made the switch.

I sold my 2005 Saturn Redline for my CMax, was a great car but I drive allot of miles each day to work, so a hybrid was the logical next step.