Modify LCD Screen default wallpaper

mtb9153

Has anyone tried to add your own picture to the LCD screen.  I changed my screen to a picture I ripped from google images.  There seems to be a maximum picture pixel size since I haven't been able to use an HD picture.  The picture I'm using right now doesn't fill the whole screen.  Anyone know what the maximum picture size is that can be loaded?  THanks

Photo display limitations:

• Compatible file formats are as follows: .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp

• Each file must be 1.5 MB or less.

• Recommended dimensions: 800 x 378

• Only the photograph(s) which meet these conditions will be displayed. Photographs with extremely large dimensions (i.e., 2048 x 1536) may not be compatible and will appear as a blank (black) image on the display.

Once I resized pictures to meet the requirement, I had no problems putting pictures on the screen.  I would suggest placing pictures that are in the center and surrounded by a dark color so that your phone, radio, climate, and nav data in the four quatrants will standout.  If you insert a very busy picture that covers the entire photo, the phone, radio, etc. data will get lost.

I performed a master reset on my MFT last weekend to correct the calendar that lost track of the correct date at the same time the clock randomly reset itself. A master reset will erase any wallpapers you have loaded and the system reverts to the factory default.

How does one go about doing a master reset?  My clock keeps getting off by a few hours, very annoying