Seatbelt extenders

RachelnLa

I snagged this pic off the net. Dad requested extenders when we bought the cars. We are short and the seatbelt clicks in pretty far back. This makes the belt cut into my neck. Worth the extender it makes the seatbelt lay in a a more natural position across the chest. It's really comfy. They mailed them to us. The package says not to charge for product and must not be resold. I wish now I would have asked for another set for the back seat! Those blasted seatbelt clickers are hard to find. They are wedged down in between the seats. Maybe I will be brave and ask the dealer in town for some.

http://www.google.com/search?q=ford+seat+belt+extenders&hl=en&client=safari&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=EZ0uUZHdHoakrAH0pID4DQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=768&bih=928&sei=FJ0uUZ_zNdOhqQHPqoHIDw#biv=i%7C95%3Bd%7CwSqSHpsn9QE8EM%3A

We have a ford dealer in town but dad refuses to go there due to how he was treated in the past. They lost his title and tld him to go down to the DMV and get a new one. He explained he paid for one and THEY could apply for a lost title. They refused. After months of work on his part he found it. Anyway, he said when he bought his Edge they gave him the extenders and acted like they were giving him gold. They made a big deal about giving them to him and no, no they were bending over backwards. He was impressed. That was before lost title. We get the package from the other dealer that says no charge to customer hahahaha so, they really were not giving him anything with no charge. Hahahaha I just found it funny how they acted like they were giving him a pricey product.

Glad Rachel brought this up - had never heard of  SBEx's. Thanks!

Winter clothes just bulk us up enough to make it a bit of pain.  I went back to my dealer - no problem, no charge, pick up next day.  We'll see how they fit and report back.

Glad Rachel brought this up - had never heard of  SBEx's. Thanks!

Winter clothes just bulk us up enough to make it a bit of pain.  I went back to my dealer - no problem, no charge, pick up next day.  We'll see how they fit and report back.

The extenders add a good 6 inches to the latch position. Basically it moved from being near seat level reach to a position resting on a front pocket of a winter coat - super easy to snap in and buckle up!  For summer, I'll probably store them away with winter tires.