Dealer true or false

Retired1

I am just about to buy a C-Max and I am looking for information. Were there things that the dealer told you that were not true or did they get most things right?

Thanks.

Retired1, my dealer was pretty knowledgable about the C-Max, as well as Sync, so what she told me was accurate.  Other members on this forum have not had the same experience with their dealers.  One of the threads deals with this issue.

At any rate, you have a lot of people on this site willing and able to share their knowledge and experience with the C-Max, and willing to be truthful.  We're not here to sell cars! ;)

Our salesperson knew a lot about the C-Max. The most amazing thing he did though was to respond to two questions we asked by saying "I don't know and I will find out for you" - and a few hours later he called us back with full, complete and accurate answers.  At this point I don't remember what the two questions were, but I am still impressed that he told us that he didn't know and he did the research needed to find the answers.