Rubber molding loose

Hatchman

I had a similar problem, located on the passenger side where the molding overlaps halfway up the window. Dealer fixed it when my C-Max was in for the Check Engine Light problem.

Yes, that is the same spot, only the driver's side.

Well, I think I fixed it. I just pushed it back up in there.  Will see if it holds or not.  If it comes out again, back the the dealer.  

On my driver side rear passenger door, the molding is coming loose on the outside around window. I might be able to push it back in, but don't know if it will stay when I roll the window up and down.

Checking for advice before I start messing with it.

With electric windows do we still "roll" the windows down?    I never thought about this before.  I think I might say "put" the window down instead, but I think I still "dial" when I use a push button/touch tone phone.

With electric windows do we still "roll" the windows down?    I never thought about this before.  I think I might say "put" the window down instead, but I think I still "dial" when I use a push button/touch tone phone.

I saw a post on facebook on that same topic yesterday.  The electric motor inside the door is still turning a gear against a metal track, so there is some rotation/rolling going on.  I'll just stick with that, because I'm old school.   :)

And yes, we still "dial" a number, we don't "push" a phone number. :) 

Edited by Hatchman

In the south, every drink is a coke. Then you specify.

You want a coke?

Yes, get me a dr pepper please.

We also "get down" at the gas station.

You getting down? Or you want me to get you a coke? What kind?

My northern friends still talk about "the little guy". The little guy is the worker behind the register or the bar

The lil guy gave me too much change. The lil guy made me an awesome drink!

Every trip we took my friends declared who was the little guy for that trip.