Anyone have the backing up sensors option without back up camera

So I went to the dealer trying to find a model with back up sensors. for some reason there are non with back up sensors!!! Anyone have the backup sensors and do they just sound off thru the speaker system or is there an actual display that shows up showing a "radar" like image of your car backing up on the MFT or Myfordsync displays?

I have SEL with camera and sensors. I was pleasantly surprised when a lady walked in back of me as I was ready to reverse, and the beeping went crazy. I had assumed it was only sensitive to metal.

Yes, I believe the sensors use ultrasound, which detects an obstruction of any type, good if you're worried about kids or pets (or a lady) being in back!

The SEL with 302A package also comes with a rear vision camera, which will display a rear view on the screen. And the 303A package not only has this, but also has forward facing sensors (which I believe are only active at very slow speeds--otherwise, they'd always be beeping).

My car's not here yet, so this is based on the web site & user manual. In another 9 days hope to confirm at least the 302A information!

Yes, I believe the sensors use ultrasound, which detects an obstruction of any type, good if you're worried about kids or pets (or a lady) being in back!

The SEL with 302A package also comes with a rear vision camera, which will display a rear view on the screen. And the 303A package not only has this, but also has forward facing sensors (which I believe are only active at very slow speeds--otherwise, they'd always be beeping).

My car's not here yet, so this is based on the web site & user manual. In another 9 days hope to confirm at least the 302A information!

Yes, that's all right.  I have the 303A.

I have had situations where I've been sitting at a light with cars all around me and suddenly I get a radar tone or two indicating some movement or close proximity of an object but nothing has chanced since I came to a stop.  So I'm not sure whats up with that?