I've heared a lot of those performance filters, yet I've also read a blog of a guy who put some aftermarket performance filter, which made the throttle body extremely dirty. So, he had thrown the filter away, as well as the OE throttle body, and had to pay to the mechanic for the job... Just someone else's story, yet I do not want to risk.
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
K&N Performance Air Filter
Posted Yesterday, 09:27 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted Yesterday, 10:53 AM
With 173k mi. I have never cleaned my throttle body with K&N air filter for most of the miles. Also I haven't cleaned the filter either and my oil analysis numbers are great.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users