Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo

What's your favorite My View and why?

Best Answer StoBro2 , 03 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

My "My View" has the tachometer and the coolant temperature. This is my first non-manual transmission car and I don't feel right without an engine speed display. However, depending on my mood I'll switch around between the Empower, Engage, My View and Trip 1 data.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   fotomoto

fotomoto

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 1,297 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationSouth Texas
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max SEL

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

Yes, the AVG meter stays on the left and the instant on the right.  This is NOT your lifetime avg though.  That is typically only viewed on the left screen after you power down.  The first display will be the trip summary of the last power on to off cycle.  This will remain for a few seconds and then it will change to the cars' lifetime mpg display.  You can use the left steering wheel up/down arrows to switch between the two.  Since you bought the car used, there is no telling what the lifetime value truly reflects.  Again, I suggest you reset this one too so as to reflect your driving and not that of the previous owner.  (pg 123 in the manual)

• GreenChicago likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   GreenChicago

GreenChicago

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 90 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationChicago
  • Current Vehicle:C-MAX SEL with Medium Light Stone Leather Interior and 202A package

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

Yes, the AVG meter stays on the left and the instant on the right.  This is NOT your lifetime avg though.  That is typically only viewed on the left screen after you power down.  The first display will be the trip summary of the last power on to off cycle.  This will remain for a few seconds and then it will change to the cars' lifetime mpg display.  You can use the left steering wheel up/down arrows to switch between the two.  Since you bought the car used, there is no telling what the lifetime value truly reflects.  Again, I suggest you reset this one too so as to reflect your driving and not that of the previous owner.  (pg 123 in the manual)

Wow, Doug; you sure are knowledgeable! I'm beginning to think that you have those pages in the OM committed to memory...jk; very helpful indeed. I've reset the lifetime miles so it reflects my driving, and not the previous owners who were foolish enough to sell this vehicle with barely 4000 miles on her. Thanks again for the help.

#23 OFFLINE   drive

drive

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationOH
  • Current Vehicle:c-max se

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hi all.

I'm having trouble with MyView. I can't seem to get the empower view set in MyView. 

It's odd because I use to have it there, then I was messing with it, and now empower does not seem

to be an option in MyView.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

#24 OFFLINE   C-Maxgo

C-Maxgo

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 321 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationRoanoke
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max SEL 301A, Premium Audio & Navigation Package, Built on 1/16/13

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

You need to set your left side to Split Power and your right side to Instantaneous Fuel.  Then it will look like the empower display.  Actually all you would have to do when you are in My View is press the up arrow once and you would be in the empower display.  Then you could create something else to display in My View.  I hope this helps.

#25 OFFLINE   knahs42

knahs42

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 22 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • My C-MAX's Year:2014
  • Current Vehicle:also have a 1995 Ford Thunderbird V8 - am surprised the T-bird is missing from the list of other Ford products

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:40 PM

I am having difficulty getting the display I want - I have the Empower display which I like (although I am not exactly sure what everything means) - However, I would like to add to this is miles to empty and Trip A but I'm not sure if I can or how I can do that?  Is it possible and if so, how?

#26 OFFLINE   ScubaDadMiami

ScubaDadMiami

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Platinum Member
  • 1,408 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:SEL, 303A, Panoramic Roof

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

I am having difficulty getting the display I want - I have the Empower display which I like (although I am not exactly sure what everything means) - However, I would like to add to this is miles to empty and Trip A but I'm not sure if I can or how I can do that?  Is it possible and if so, how?

There are only certain combinations available. You can pick the left half of the screen and the right half. Scroll through all available choices on each side before locking in your final combination. From what I recall, all options available on one half are not available on the other. Count me in the group that wishes there were more combinations available.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·