Good to hear Matt. You still have the aeromods on at this time? My miles have slowed down substantially...only at 21,000 miles at this time.
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
My experience at 20,000 miles with my C-Max and how to get the best mileage
Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:36 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:24 PM
Yes, aero mods are still on.
I have run (IIRC) 21 tanks through my car since the weather has warned up and I have averaged over 700 miles per tank for all of those fillups! Also, that is in normal day to day driving with 300 pounds of equipment on board for work.
This car is awesome.
- Jus-A-CMax and C-MaxSea like this
Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:22 AM
Now my new rule is: "EV is good, or the ^ is good, it doesn't really matter which!"
A road warrior friend of mine has a saying, Always Be Charging. This gives it new meaning.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users