First I did a search, and found all the gripping about Ford dropping Google Maps (yeah! why use the best?), but eventually found Fords instructions for this process. http://support.ford....gy/send-to-sync Of course they had to be cute about it and put into six steps and six clicks to read them one by one (okay, there is a button at the bottom to see them all at once.). I'll combine them and add my edits to make them actually understandable to the novice:
1. Use the MapQuest® website to locate a business or address you wish to send to the Navigation system. http://www.mapquest.com/
2. Select Send. Send is in the upper right corner of the MapQuest webpage.
3. Select the Car option. Then select "SNYC" and enter the active mobile phone number for your SYNC Owner account and add a name for your designation if you wish. Select Send. Only one Destination can be sent and Sync'd at a time.
4. After receiving notification in your browser that the location was successfully sent, take your cell phone, with it on, to your car and either start it or enter Accessory mode. When SYNC is on and sync'd to your phone, pull the Voice icon paddle on your steering wheel and say "Services".
5. SYNC will say "Connecting", then "Services. MapQuest has sent you the map point in (town then name assigned)", and ask if you'd like directions to destination. Say “Yes”. SYNC will say "Great. Sending." (Saying No will result in the destination not being loaded into the Navigation system.)
6. Do not end the call until it announces the route download is complete and "You may now use your phone". It will automatically disconnect the call.
7. The destination is saved in the Destinations menu item, or to Favorites if you touched the "Save To Favorites" screen menu item.
Edited by ArizonaEnergi, 21 July 2014 - 09:45 PM.