Platinum White Owners check-in

mtb9153

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking good MaxC thanks for the pic and checking in.  What's that you have mounted on the main front grille?  Some kind of badges? Interesting.  Have a great day in the high dessert region, we are having some warmer weather here in the south bay area.  Some clouds I think from the Mexican hurricane remnants.  Just wish we could get some monsoonal rain from it, we SURE need it here.

Edited by mtb9153

Plasti-dip the fog light housings to a different color?  Possibly would be nice.  How about one of the fluorescent blaze colors?  Not!  Possibly white would sort of blend in with the platinum white paint on Maxus. 

As for the Monsoon rain we really need it.  If this coming winter turns out to be as dry as the last two winters?  I don't know what we are going to do for water.  Allot of areas of CA are either rationing water or considering it.  Most of our lakes and streams are dry.  Those lakes that aren't are very low, well below half empty.  CA only gets its water from winter rains and mountain snowfall.  It is quite grim right now.

Hello All, I Got my White Platinum  2.5 weeks ago already up to 1300 miles now. (I'm a delivery driver) Had the no AC at start on Monday but it kicked on about 20 mins later weird lol. Hasn't done it again. If it happens again I get to go to the dealer. But I love the car! Just got windows tinted 35%F  5%R, Husky floor mats (Carpet get soaked in and out all day) and AVS vent visors.

post-2503-0-08314300-1410942481_thumb.jpg

post-2503-0-86895100-1410942487_thumb.jpg

post-2503-0-23872900-1410942493_thumb.jpg

post-2503-0-53429000-1410942497_thumb.jpg

post-2503-0-85425100-1410942503_thumb.jpg

sweet looking pics from my home lone star state.  Texans think alike also I was born in Pasadena right off Spencer Highway, I have the exact same CMax, color and everything

Hey so I live in La Porte down the road lol. I got my C-MAX SEL 303A at AC Collins Ford. $26.7K out the door. The MSRP Was $32K But with 0% till 2020. I also forgot I debadged All but the C-MAX & FORD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never thought I would own a white car but Phantom and I are making friends.

Phantom has over 2000 miles. She has noticed a dip in MPG as our Michigan weather is getting colder.

So far, both my husband and I love her.

I just pop my bicycle inside the car without taking either wheel off the bike.

Looking forward to popping my cross country skis inside the car soon.

I was just reading about driving in the snow and sounds like CMax does OK in the snow.

• 1 month later...

Maxus has the honor of being the first CMax sold in the south Bay Area according to my dealership.  Bought her right off the transport trailer.  Can anyone beat a delivery date of September 2012 in any color, not just Platinum White? Curious?

Edited by mtb9153

• 1 month later...