Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
SOUND SYSTEM QUIT WORKING TODAY
Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:11 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:20 PM
Yesterday I had a strange occurrence yesterday on a trip. I got into the car and
plugged my phone into usb to charge, started the car and the car connected to my wife's
phone (primary). Later while driving car was playing bluetooth via her phone and I pressed the
sync voice paddle and nothing happened (no bong). I think sync got confused.
On the trip home repeated the same process and this time it worked as expected.
Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:54 AM
Microsoft software is just cool like that..
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users