Ford Etis Website - Check It Out!

This was posted on the Energi forum but a search didn't find it here. (Kudos to Agapesong.) This is a great resource, especially for the upgrades it shows are waiting for me! 3.5.1!

Here's the link: http://www.etis.ford.com/ Just enter your VIN and see a whole lot of info on your vehicle, and resources for maintenance.

From the site for my Energi:

Outstanding Field Service Actions

13A01 - SYNC WITH MYFORD TOUCH - APPLICATION PERFORMANCE UPGRADE

13B06 - REAR GATE TRUNK MODULE REPROGRAM

Edited by ArizonaEnergi

On the Vehicle/Summary tab the build date format is month.dayday.month.year.  Mine comes up as 16.03.2013.

As a side note, if you click on the "Minor Features" down arrow, it shows all of the options on your C-Max as well as all of the options you don't have.

I see that my options list shows "Less Spare Tyre" as if there is an unpublished option for a spare tire. ;)

Edited by ceemax71

Is 13A01 - SYNC WITH MYFORD TOUCH - APPLICATION PERFORMANCE UPGRADE the same as 3.5.1?

Also, the date format is dd.mm.yyyy, e.g. 20.08.2012 in my case.

That's exactly what it says on my receipt. I got the 3.5.1 update Saturday.

Edited by StoBro2

I'm taking mine in today for the next phase in the *allergy testing* of my car/phone. I printed off the page from FordEtis and I'm taking it with me. The 3.5.1 update should show up in their info since the lady from Ford told me it was there last Wednesday. 

I'll report back........

A great find and posting by Agapesong over on the Energi forum. I am merely a messenger carrying it over to this forum.

Calling tomorrow morning about getting mine in for the upgrades shown on the Etis site. Will post the results!

My thanks to both of you.  A great find.  Ruby needs the lift gate update and the Fusion is clean.

13A01 - SYNC WITH MYFORD TOUCH - APPLICATION PERFORMANCE UPGRADE

Both of these are being done to my car today! They said it took about half a day, so sometime this afternoon I should have it back. This was unplanned.....I was just taking it in for the special phone pairing, but they said they could do it. Hats off to Briarwood Ford Service team!!!

This was posted on the Energi forum but a search didn't find it here. (Kudos to Agapesong.) This is a great resource, especially for the upgrades it shows are waiting for me! 3.5.1!

Here's the link: http://www.etis.ford.com/ Just enter your VIN and see a whole lot of info on your vehicle, and resources for maintenance.

From the site for my Energi:

I went to this site and found allot of good stuff on my CMax including this...I'm heading for my dealer to make appointment after I print out this info.  Had another moment with my NAV system yesterday while trying to navigate through neighborhood I've never visited.  The system suddenly took a sharp turn and would have driven me through someone's home.  Then shortly the screen went black for about a minute and came back up doing a reboot and then everything was fine again.  Plus my clock was off by 5 hours.  This sucks, fix it!