First Fill-Up, First Post

viennacoup

Greetings!

I have had my C Max for 16 days and I am thrilled by the car.  Today I registered on fuelly and posted my first mileage.  I let the pump shut off automatically and did not try to top up.  I expected 44.6 based on the car's computer so maybe i did not fill the tank to the top.  Even if you subtract a few MPG, it is still impressive at 46.8mpg

welcome Vienna. if you haven't done so yet be sure to reset your lifetime mpg average in the menus so your overall fuel economy is based off your own driving and not the dealer or test drivers.

good to see a new owner here. lots of good folks who like to be helpful to anyone who joins here.

best of luck on your new car. let it bring you many happy and fun miles.

• 4 weeks later...

In reference to some of the comments, I reset the main display mileage but I did not change the lifetime.  At the time I picked up the car, the lifetime mpg for 132 miles was 27.1!  Also, I did not reset the trip meter when I picked it up.  Instead, I made note of the starting miles driven and used that to calculate the miles for the first fill-up posted on Fuelly.