Clean Max after lots of rain

C-Maxgo

I read that a big tropical storm passed through your area.  Glad that Max got squeaky clean and didn't blow away.  I run hot and cold with our Ice Storm--looks lovely on sunny days and a little drab on cloudy ones (which we have lots of).  However, I think I still would opt for Ice Storm.  We have the light coloured leather which I really like versus the black.

It does look gray on gray days but when it's in the sun it is pretty. The only car color I had that looked its best in cloudy weather was my 1999 300 M. it was a platnum color. I also have the light leather seats and wouldn't be happy with the dark seats. The light seats seem to go best with the ice storm too. I wonder if anyone has or has seen an ice storm color with dark leather seats?

• 4 weeks later...

I was so glad I could get the black interior; actually, it was deal-breaker.  You see, I have 2 dogs.  The small one rides in his car seat.  But, the big one has her face right up against the door and wet nose/face plus inevitable dirt = a mess that the stone interior would likely not survive. I couldn't take the chance. Black is a practical choice that I'm happy Ford allows (Subaru does not) 

Fiona, I like the black interior.  it's not what I would call a dark black.  I think it's more of a dark gray.  My dog weighs 17 pounds and I keep him on a harness hooked up to the seatbelt in the back seat.  I also have a thin blanket on the seat so that he doesn't slip and slide.  There is also a nice area under the back seat that I keep a towel to dry his feet when they're dirty.  He loves to go in the car   :puppy_kiss:   :dogwalk:.    

Fiona, I like the black interior.  it's not what I would call a dark black.  I think it's more of a dark gray.  My dog weighs 17 pounds and I keep him on a harness hooked up to the seatbelt in the back seat.  I also have a thin blanket on the seat so that he doesn't slip and slide.  There is also a nice area under the back seat that I keep a towel to dry his feet when they're dirty.  He loves to go in the car   :puppy_kiss:   :dogwalk:.    

Dog C-MAX pics?

My dogs also love to go for rides!  Sophie wears the harness belt, too.  I'm planning to get a seat cover or covers.  Haven't decided yet whether to get custom made and a dog seat cover or just a generic pet cover.  I want to protect the seats from dirt & damage, but still want to make it look nice when without canine companions :)

I am about to order these.  I just added this.  I have the doggie harness for the car.  I keep it in the storage compartment below the floor, which is great!

Those are the type of seat covers I'm considering - bookmarked the page.  Is your dog a Cocker? (can't see the photo too well)  Is there a thread for C-Max pet photos?

Those are the type of seat covers I'm considering - bookmarked the page.  Is your dog a Cocker? (can't see the photo too well)  Is there a thread for C-Max pet photos?

Yes, a rescue that I took in as a foster.  This was my first foster, and of course, I immediately got weak and ended out keeping him.  Now, he is my travel buddy.  By next summer, we will go across the country in my C-MAX.

Yes, a rescue that I took in as a foster.  This was my first foster, and of course, I immediately got weak and ended out keeping him.  Now, he is my travel buddy.  By next summer, we will go across the country in my C-MAX.

Mine was a rescue too.  You'd never know it now because he's spoiled.  BTW we're having guests this week that are from the north part of Miami.  I can't wait to see how all four of us will fit in Max.  The male is about 6'4" and my husband is 6'1".  I think I'll let the guys sit up front while the girls sit in the back.  

• 1 year later...