Stuff doesn't fall off my glove box shelf anymore! :)

You are brilliant. You could market this idea. I'll buy one!

I could cut another piece, apply the adhesive, and ship it to you. You'd just need to peel the backing off the other side of the adhesive, and stick it on. It's very simple.

In fact, I could do that for anyone who wanted. I have plenty of extra material (since I bought a whole sheet of plexiglass - the smallest size available, but still - and a whole roll of adhesive).

Actually, come to think of it, if I were to sell these, I should do a better job, and sand the corners a little. They're kinda sharp right now.

Hmmm, would there really be interest in this? Should I really make more?

I could cut another piece, apply the adhesive, and ship it to you. You'd just need to peel the backing off the other side of the adhesive, and stick it on. It's very simple.

In fact, I could do that for anyone who wanted. I have plenty of extra material (since I bought a whole sheet of plexiglass - the smallest size available, but still - and a whole roll of adhesive).

Actually, come to think of it, if I were to sell these, I should do a better job, and sand the corners a little. They're kinda sharp right now.

Hmmm, would there really be interest in this? Should I really make more?

Put me down for one.  Send me a pm with your name and address and I'll send you the money and postage to mail it up to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

So, I haven't forgotten about this; I've just been busy. I did go out and buy five pieces of plexiglass yesterday, all cut to the right size. I had planned on coming home, making these, photographing them, posting that picture, and asking who was still interested...

BUT, when I returned home and looked at the plastic in my bag, they were all shoddily cut. Crooked lines, chipped edges, terrible. I plan on returning them, politely asking for my money back on account of how improperly they were prepared, and then buying replacement parts.

I hope no one is waiting too impatiently. Sorry. :-/

Alright, so I made two more, and these are much nicer. I need to go get more plastic AGAIN, because there is just a ridiculous variance in quality here. I hate the ones above now. The "good ones" look like this...

CL0SjuU.jpg

Just peel that red sheet off, and stick. It might be easier to remove the shelf first, attach this, and then replace the shelf. You can just grab the shelf and pull it out (it clicks in and out of place). I used black adhesive, so it blends perfectly, as shown in the top picture of this thread.

Sorry for the production delays, but if I'm going to ask for money, I want to do this right.  ;)

Anyway, if you would like one, [LINK REMOVED] (or PM me to discuss some other arrangement). That price includes shipping. I'll get them in the mail the same or following day, depending when funds arrive. Thank you!

I'll send these to whoever pays first, and I'll make more ASAP.

Edited by CarpeNivem