Stuff doesn't fall off my glove box shelf anymore! :)

The 3 ordered above went out in today's mail. They should arrive for you all this week.

Also, I've made a slight design improvement, based on availability of new materials. Previously, only white, gray, or black adhesive had been available, with black being the strongest, by a ridiculous margin. It was complete overkill, rated to hold up 20 lbs! The white would've been most appropriate, with its 5 lb rating, but it would've looked terrible, so I've been using black (for myself, and everyone else) to match the inside of the glove box. Actually, I might've used white adhesive with an extra layer of electrical tape for color on some of the previous ones, but whatever... the point is, now, clear adhesive exists! And it's reasonably rated at 5 lbs, which is perfect!

So, yeah, enjoy your new CMax Shelf Fixer Thingies v2.0!  :victory:

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi Guys. I'm sorry to have disappeared. I don't really have time to make these anymore, and since demand seemed to have dissipated anyway, I haven't really thought about it in awhile, until I received a payment recently, that wound up ignored, about which I am sorry again, but I just can't respond reliably and timely anymore, so I'll go edit the posts with PayPal links, to remove those so no one clicks them expecting a product they're very unlikely to receive.

:sneaking:

(PS: The payment was, of course, refunded.)

Edited by CarpeNivem