Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo

TSB 13-6-23 (Updates TSB 13-5-1) HYBRID AND ENERGI - COLD WEATHER CHARGING IMPROVEMENTS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Bill-N

Bill-N

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 675 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationConnecticut
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max SEL

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

Look here:  http://fordcmaxhybri...g-improvements/

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   knahs42

knahs42

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 22 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationMaryland
  • My C-MAX's Year:2014
  • Current Vehicle:also have a 1995 Ford Thunderbird V8 - am surprised the T-bird is missing from the list of other Ford products

Posted 01 March 2015 - 07:04 PM

I am so proud of my 2014 CMax. I parked at Dulles airport on 2/19/2015 at a temperature of 8 degrees.  The car was there 5 nights, 6 days in temps that never got above freezing and with wind chills in the negative numbers - the car started right up when I got back. 

#3 OFFLINE   scottwood2

scottwood2

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 577 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationMetro Detroit
  • My C-MAX's Year:2014
  • Current Vehicle:2014 C-Max SE, 202A, Winter Package

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:12 AM

I am so proud of my 2014 CMax. I parked at Dulles airport on 2/19/2015 at a temperature of 8 degrees.  The car was there 5 nights, 6 days in temps that never got above freezing and with wind chills in the negative numbers - the car started right up when I got back. 

Glad to hear that.  If you are interested in any additional Winter testing testing come on up.   You are always welcome here in Michigan.  Maybe even a trip to the Upper Peninsula.   :headspin: (Just kidding)   

#4 OFFLINE   mtb9153

mtb9153

Brother Mike (a.k.a. mtb9153)

• C-MAX Hybrid Platinum Member
  • 1,553 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationS.F. South Bay Area, Ca.
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max SEL with 303A, with Panoramic window using GasPods on the roof, born 9/9/12

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:20 AM

scottwood2, I'm fully aware of how cold it can get in the U.P.  My Mom is from a tiny village called Lake Linden.  Although these days it isn't as small as it used to be.  Beautiful country, haven't been up there for quite a few years.  Was hoping we would have the gathering in Detriot so I could scoot up there for a visit before heading back to the west coast.  Doesn't look like there will ever be a get together now.  Seems to be a dead issue.?  Too bad.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·