all weather c max mats ...which is better??

tocoty

I got the Ford all weather mats for front and rear, and I ordered a CanvasBack for the cargo area.

I went with the Husky. It covers the entire dead pedal, the Weathertech doesn't.

Can you please include pictures of how much each type of mat covers? Especially in the front. We've found with the Fusion that each mat is different and some are clearly better than others. I didn't know this when buying the mats for my Fusion and wish that I had bought different ones. I want to help my parents have the tools to make a more informed decision when buying mats for their Energi. Thanks!

Can you please include pictures of how much each type of mat covers? Especially in the front. We've found with the Fusion that each mat is different and some are clearly better than others. I didn't know this when buying the mats for my Fusion and wish that I had bought different ones. I want to help my parents have the tools to make a more informed decision when buying mats for their Energi. Thanks!

Here's a link to the Husky Weatherbeaters. This is actually an escape, but they have the exact same floor pan as the C-Max. .

http://www.escape-city.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17740

• 2 months later...

I went with the Husky. It covers the entire dead pedal, the Weathertech doesn't.

hows the fit overall?  does it cover the floor well and conform to the overall shape of the floor pan?  Or are there irregularities in the fit causing mis-shaping or distortion of the liner.  My concern is the Husky is a allot cheaper than the Digital-fit from WeatherTech, is this because of fitment quality?  Can you take some pics and post them?

Edited by mtb9153