Highest MPG CMax Club (minimum 500 miles)

Jus-A-CMax

Here is my entry from today. 8 miles left on my range!

Edit: Damn picture loading.

Still no picture chief...

I hope to be counted one day but I use nothing but E10 (Ethanol) so am at somewhat of a disadvantage but its flat as a pancake here so it all woks out ? 

You can still do this, its only 500 miles min per tank, thats the whole idea... :)

you saved my butt, Jus. I was going for a 700 mile tank. When I saw the new challenge, entered mine and filled up

You could do both next tank....beat your 500 mile mark mpg and then smash the 700 mile barrier...now thats a twofer :victory:

I don't have any recent pictures and I just filled up last week so it'll be 3-4 weeks until I can get a fresh tank on here.  (I'll be away next week on vacation so no miles that week)

Can I enter a picture of my Trip 2?  I use Trip 2 to track mileage between oil changes, so once I reset it around the middle of May after I got the car I haven't touched it, should be over 1,800 miles now and last I checked my average was 50.3 mpg.  (very similar to my fuelly)

My current tank has about 150 miles on it and is at 52.2 mpg.  When I pull into work tomorrow it will up near 54, by the time I get over 500 it should be somewhere in the high 52's to low 53's.  That is assuming we don't have any heat waves, heavy rain, or I take the highway too much.  Interestingly I've gone back to taking the highway home from work because it saves me time and my average mpg for the trip home is about the same whether I take surface streets or the highway, so my 52-53 includes about 5 miles of 65+ per work day.  So once I get the update I have a good chance of hitting 54-55 mpg and breaking the 700 mile tank barrier!

Oh crap, that reminds me that Ford will have my car on Wednesday, that won't help my mpg cause...  Oh well, my next tank should be a record breaker! (hopefully)

Ok, here we go, I was actually a tenth higher than I thought I was, 50.4 mpg for Trip 2.  Oddly it says 205.1 miles of the 1854.8 miles are EV miles when it should say 1205.1 EV miles.  I guess the Trip gauges can only display 3 digits for EV miles?

IMG 20130805 082429

My Lifetime is up to 48.7 mpg. (from 19.9 mpg when I got it with 40 miles on it)  You can see here that my car has 1230.3 EV miles on it, which when you add in the 60 miles not in Trip 2 that my car has driven backs up my 1205.1 EV claim above.

IMG 20130805 082459

Ok, here we go, I was actually a tenth higher than I thought I was, 50.4 mpg for Trip 2.  Oddly it says 205.1 miles of the 1854.8 miles are EV miles when it should say 1205.1 EV miles.  I guess the Trip gauges can only display 3 digits for EV miles?

My Lifetime is up to 48.7 mpg. (from 19.9 mpg when I got it with 40 miles on it)  You can see here that my car has 1230.3 EV miles on it, which when you add in the 60 miles not in Trip 2 that my car has driven backs up my 1205.1 EV claim above.

Done, you're in. You have the most miles for the MPG ;)

Just finished my last tank of gas and recorded the following numbers on the screen.  However I didn't take a picture, I know you are suppose to have a picture to substantiate your claim.  All I can prove is the writing the wife put on my gas receipt before I reset trip1.  I can't post it since the forum will not allow me to attach any pictures. I get an error message which says this upload failed.  What gives moderators?

:happy feet: 538.4 miles on the tank

:drop: 259.3 EV miles, best I've ever recorded

odometer reading 15645.9

3 miles to empty

I also recorded a 45.9 as my personal high for today for 90% freeway miles.

I think the gaspods are definitely making a difference.  By maintaining a 2 bar reading on hill climbs today I was able to drive 130miles with my AvMPG starting at 42.1AvMPG and finishing with 45.6AvMPG :thumbsup:

Edited by mtb9153

I will try to post my next tank, I have not been under 500 miles on a tank yet. My last tank was 558 miles and the average on the dash Trip 1 was just over 46 mpg. I think I might be a tick lower this tank, I am at about 250 miles so far, still well above the 1/2 tank mark and the average MPG is at 45.5 right now.

Just finished my last tank of gas and recorded the following numbers on the screen.  However I didn't take a picture, I know you are suppose to have a picture to substantiate your claim.  All I can prove is the writing the wife put on my gas receipt before I reset trip1.  I can't post it since the forum will not allow me to attach any pictures. I get an error message which says this upload failed.  What gives moderators?

happy%20feet.gif 538.4 miles on the tank

:drop: 259.3 EV miles, best I've ever recorded

odometer reading 15645.9

3 miles to empty

I also recorded a 45.9 as my personal high for today for 90% freeway miles.

I think the gaspods are definitely making a difference.  By maintaining a 2 bar reading on hill climbs today I was able to drive 130miles with my AvMPG starting at 42.1AvMPG and finishing with 45.6AvMPG :thumbsup:

You're in, :congrats:

mtb, you've been on the forum long enuf to know that there is a limit on the size of the attachments to the post, 500K limit - and don't ask me cause I do not own this forum. Most of us use an external picture  service such as flickr. Might I suggest you do a search of the forum as many posters have a few threads as to how to post up pictures here and NOT use the attachment to the post :)

You're in, :congrats:

mtb, you've been on the forum long enuf to know that there is a limit on the size of the attachments to the post, 500K limit - and don't ask me cause I do not own this forum. Most of us use an external picture  service such as flickr. Might I suggest you do a search of the forum as many posters have a few threads as to how to post up pictures here and NOT use the attachment to the post :)

Jus yes I realize there is a size for attachments.  I tried reducing the size like I have successfully done it many times before when I added an attachment.  But was never able to make it small enough to get it uploaded.  I don't follow you when you say...Might I suggest you do a search of the forum as many posters have a few threads as to how to post up pictures here and NOT use the attachment to the post.  Sorry it does not compute with my brain for some reason.