Highest MPG CMax Club (minimum 500 miles)

Jus-A-CMax

I am not sure if I can get into this competition but here is my submission

I took pic with a few miles left on the tank because I always forget to take a picture on fillup.

Not only does it get you in, it puts you at the top 'o' the heap FrBill!!!! Way to show up the rest of us  :woot:    J/K!!! 

My wife changed her mind and we are back together and putting our lives back together. So I should have more time to do more testing. I will be doing a few long distance trips soon. Good to be back Thanks. Paul

Well, that's wonderful news!!! I'm happy for you and the smart lady!

OK kids, you're updated, upgraded, moved up the list! Rock on!

While I'm posting...time to climb up the ladder a bit.  This was supposed to be my tank to 600, but my wife and kids were riding with me over the weekend and she isn't playing the 600 game :)

attachicon.gifIMG-20130817-00252.jpg

Here is my next step up. Traffic interfered, this should have been well into the 47's, but hitting the brakes hard a few times is a killer.

534.3 miles

11.55 gallons

46.2 MPG

I'm on my first non-vacation tank of gas since getting the update and so far so good.  I got 54.1 mpg round trip to work today and that included a short run to pick up some lunch, which added a third warm up period and probably hurt my overall mileage for the day.  

It's still early, but at 124 miles on the tank (68 miles highway!) the car is telling me I have 592 to go... 

Hi All,

I see all these great posts about getting great mileage but how much effort are you doing to get great mileage?

These posts give me a lot of hope and I want to do it to (when I get a C-MAX).

However, I would also like to know how bad it can be.  How about a thread contest on the worst mileage for 500 miles?  I would like to see the worst of what I could expect.  How low can it go over that distance?

Just a thought.

Thanks.