Keeping The Beauty Clean

Meck

I've found the best way to keep the exterior clean is frequent washes (duh) and garaging it as much as possible especially overnight.  A coat of morning dew is nothing but a but a catalyst for dust to become grime.  Some folks recommend frequent dustings with a quality product like a California duster or using a quick detailer spray product.  I've use those methods on my motorcycles but consider them to labor/time intensive for automobiles.

Another solution:  membership to a touchless carwash to encourage frequent cleanings.

Interior:  I scotchguard once a year and vacuum when needed.  No snow or slush here just dirt.

• 7 months later...

Interior:  I'd strongly recommend NOT using Armor All.  It contains alchohol that dries out vinyl and it can crack eventually.  Meguiar makes a good vinyl cleaner/conditioner that you can use on leather too.  (Leather car seats are sprayed with a urethane finish so for all intents and purposes they are vinyl).

Exterior:  Warm water and detergent and a natural sponge.  

Adrian
Vancouver