Memory Seats?

Mhind

Does anyone at all have this feature?  I though I loaded up my C-Max but not even the dealer knows of one with this feature...  The C-Max videos show it and it seems like it's well integrated with the keyfobs.  But...  I'm not seeing it!

Does anyone at all have this feature?  I though I loaded up my C-Max but not even the dealer knows of one with this feature...  The C-Max videos show it and it seems like it's well integrated with the keyfobs.  But...  I'm not seeing it!

Can you link the video?

i agree a car at $30k should have this feature as std. my Passat has this just as you stated, linked to each key fob so wife or me can have our seat positions remembered with our own keys. this being a European car brought to the usa, you'd think they'd get this right.

oh ..... now i remember....all hypermilers throw out their spouses and only drive solo in order to max out their mpg numbers. can't have any extra "dead weight" allowed in their hybrid car.... ;)

Well MOST fod sales people and or general Managers DON"T know the features as we were told some features NOT on our full loaded C max SEL

was coming on our car WHAT a SUPRISE when it didn't come on the car.  So don't rely on your dealer for most information

all hypermilers throw out their spouses and only drive solo in order to max out their mpg numbers. can't have any extra "dead weight" allowed in their hybrid car.... ;)

:lol:

Actually, even singles would love to have this feature.  I hate it when the guy at the carwash, or at the dealership, ends out moving the seat waaayyyy back, and changes everything.  If the C-MAX had a seat memory feature, I wouldn't sweat so much when I see people getting ready to move my seat.  :sad:

According to the wiring diagrams the seat switches go directly to the motors, simple and cheap. For memory seats there needs to be a computer to control the motors as well as a way to tell the computer where the motors are currently positioned. I guess they figured it wasn't worth the expense.