Mystery Indicator

Altazi

I drove my new C-Max at night for the first time, and noticed a yellow LED that was illuminated.  It is located below the LCD screen on the right side, on the horizontal flat surface below the SOUND button.  The LED is in what looks to be a button, but it doesn't push.  There is an odd symbol next to the LED, which almost looks like a closed lock.

I looked through the Owner's Manual, but never saw a picture of any symbol that looks like the one in question.  Sometimes I would rather just have plain text rather than these "universal" symbols.  Can anyone tell me what this indicator means?  Thank you! 

Yup.  Red is locked.

But it's yellow.  Yellow = doors locked?  I must have missed that in the owner's manual.  That little LED is bright at night, and to me, yellow indicates a warning of some kind.  I should think green would be a better color to indicate something that is good.

Aliens.  LOL.

DON'T TOUCH IT!  NEVER TOUCH IT!   :runaway:

Oh jeez, you touched it.   :drop:

You released the Aliens.

Well, my Aliens had to have SOMEWHERE to go!  :noobie:  They don't like it at the dealership. No fun just sitting in the parking lot there. :jump_earth: But, no worries! I'm reclaiming Jelly tonight, so my Aliens can come home,  :bliss: at least until Tuesday. :twister: