New Silver SE

tehuti

I purchased an Ingot Silver SE with the 202A package on Saturday 8/10. It has a build date of 1/14, so I was a bit concerned about the various recalls after reading the many comments here on the forum. But thanks to everyone who has shared their experiences I made sure they did the 12A04 and 13C02 recalls today along with some other things they promised me when I bought the car.

So far it has been fantastic and I look forward to many years of great gas mileage as I learn how to maximize economy.

Well I dropped Maxwell (Yes I decided to name it "Maxwell". Creative, I know) off at the dealership close to work this morning and took a few shots of it while waiting. It turns out my home dealership supposedly did the MFT updates last week, when in fact, whatever they did install was not the latest software. I don't think they are up to speed on the software updates, so I won't use them for that in the future. I'll let them just do the routine maintenance.

post-1363-0-61256000-1377187756_thumb.jpg

post-1363-0-90474300-1377187764_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Well I dropped Maxwell (Yes I decided to name it "Maxwell". Creative, I know) off at the dealership close to work this morning and took a few shots of it while waiting. It turns out my home dealership supposedly did the MFT updates last week, when in fact, whatever they did install was not the latest software. I don't think they are up to speed on the software updates, so I won't use them for that in the future. I'll let them just do the routine maintenance.

Maxwell looks great - thanks for sharing.  I'm picking up a 2014 Ingot Silver SEL tomorrow evening - very excited.  It looks like you got your windows tinted, yes?  If so, what % did you go for?  

Being in SoCal, I find window tinting a must, and it's the first thing I'm going to do when I get the car.