Windows opened by themselves

METROMAN

Yes, unfortunately there is not a corresponding "Global Express Up" command to roll them all back up -- although it is handy on a very hot day when you want to let the seats cool down.

One time I came outside and the back hatch was open, apparently all night long -- I do not recall if I left it open unloading groceries or if maybe somehow I managed to hit the fob just right while it was in my pocket in the house .. crazy. Edited by jestevens

On 10/1/2023 at 10:46 AM, jestevens said:

Yes, unfortunately there is not a corresponding "Global Express Up" command to roll them all back up -- although it is handy on a very hot day when you want to let the seats cool down.

Actually there is. Many owners of newer model years have confirmed this on the FB C-Max groups. My 2013 didn't have it initially but I was able to add it. Need to go through the BCM Central Config in Forscan and there's a Global Open/Global Close option. It may need to be 'toggled' to get it to work, ie: If it already shows Global Close enabled, switch to something else like disabled or Global Open only, save/write, then go back in and repeat the process with Global Close enabled.

Edited by cr08