My First MFT/SYNC Hiccup!

Well, it took almost 2 months and 3,700 miles, but I had my first issue with SYNC/MyFord Touch!

Got in the car at work this morning, heading for a doctor's appointment.  Phone paired, music started playing...all was well.  I pulled the SYNC paddle to request a song, and...nothing.  No "Bling!", no "Sync - please say a command" - nothing!  But the bottom left of the 8" screen said "Listening..." so I spoke anyway.  No response.  Manually entered a nav destination and went on my way.  As the first turn approached, the music turned down, but there was no "Bong" sound!  It was as if SYNC went deaf and mute!  Pulling over, restarting car...no effect.

I was planning on pulling fuse 67 when I got home, but once I finished at the doctor, figured I'd try a Master Reset first...and voila!  Maxine got her hearing and voice back!  I had to re-pair the phone and re-index my iPod, but for the whole trip home, all was well!

As far as hiccups go, this was a mild one!  Let's hope they're all this mild...better yet, let's hope there's no more at all!  :)