Weathertech Cargo Mat Now Available

• 3 weeks later...

WeatherTech Cargo Mat

This is a photo of my WeatherTech cargo mat inside my C-MAX hybrid.  It covers the cargo area completely and extends up the three inside edges.  As you can see it extends all the way to the edge along the rear of the car as well.  From what I can tell, it fits perfectly.  The material is typical of WeatherTech, and though it's pretty light in weight, it seems like it will be durable.

If you're looking for a mat for the Energi, the Ford accessories website had one available over the summer.  I made the mistake of trying it for my hybrid, but it's sized for the Energi and was six inches too short. 

Edited by eaglover

eaglover, What are those squares towards the back?  Are they from the factory?  Are they raised?  They look problematic.  Nick

The squares are part of the mat.  They are there so that you can use the tiedown rings on the floor directly below their positions.  However, to make the rings accessible with the mat in place, you would have to cut out the bottoms of the squares with a utility knife.  The edges around the squares are raised about 1/4" to 1/2". 

The black "line" on the bottom right is the WeatherTech logo tag.  It's smooth, made of plastic, and flush with the mat, not raised. 

Edited by eaglover