Gas Pods Tank #1 results

catsailor

All I know is that when I took them off, I got worse results..but I ain't scientific...maybe my ubber subconscious-mental-telepathy-to-my-right-foot works better with those fins in the back.

Who knows, but I like them on as well, look good :)

Did 65 miles city on exactly 1 gallon, guess what the MPG was for the day?!?!? Thats a toughie.... :baby:

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

I was thinking if I were to get some magnetic gas pods, I would try increasing the distance between them when going on a highway/fast trip.  I would think that the vortexes increase in diameter with speed(and could interfere or cancel themselves).  Could put the extras on the sides,

Also, do the magnetic ones leaven any scratches from use ?

Edited by obob

Definitely get the magnetic ones so you can experiment around with the placement and take them off sometime if you want to stop the testing or dont find them useful and want to donate the to someone here :)

yes easier to steal but one day you will want to sell the car maybe and the next owner wont want them

I was thinking if I were to get some magnetic gas pods, I would try increasing the distance between them when going on a highway/fast trip.  I would think that the vortexes increase in diameter with speed(and could interfere or cancel themselves).  Could put the extras on the sides,

Also, do the magnetic ones leaven any scratches from use ?