Interior Protection Kit

CNCGeek

• 4 weeks later...

Floor mats, cargo mat & seat covers will be crucial for me to get ASAP (dogs). But I might have to do the homemade route for awhile too.

The only bad thing about the entire floor mats is that it makes it much more cumbersome to access the floor storage compartments which I really like.

You could probably use the floor storage to keep emergency essentials or some tools which you hopefully would not need to access frequently. The Husky liners were mentioned before, but I did not see any for the C-max yet (they look better than the weather tech ones though). If you are interested in the wethertech digital fit liners, they have a form you can fill out which will let them know you are interested - just search for the c-max digital fit liners at the site and there will be a link to the form.

What I am doing in the mean time (since I can leave the back seats folded most of the time), is to use a couple $6 cargo blanket from Harbor Freight which I stitched together and turned into a liner. It also protects the doors and side trim panels in the back from my dog's nails and hair.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...