Only 30 days til 2014 Job 1

maxed-out

Hi folks,

I'm excited to see so many of you awaiting your new C-Max! If you'd like me to help track your order for you, send me a PM with your order number and dealer code from your paperwork. :)

As far as dealer stock goes, we're currently making C-Max Energi models, with the C-Max Hybrid to follow soon. You should start seeing some 2014s popping up in the next several weeks, if you haven't already!

Ashley

Hi folks,

I'm excited to see so many of you awaiting your new C-Max! If you'd like me to help track your order for you, send me a PM with your order number and dealer code from your paperwork. :)

As far as dealer stock goes, we're currently making C-Max Energi models, with the C-Max Hybrid to follow soon. You should start seeing some 2014s popping up in the next several weeks, if you haven't already!

Ashley

what is the new sticker MPG rating for the 2014 C max Ashley as it has not been posted on Ford.com yet

what is the new sticker MPG rating for the 2014 C max Ashley as it has not been posted on Ford.com yet

I'm not Ashley, but it appears to me that the official EPA MPG figures are yet to be determined for the 2014 C-Max. The Energi models being shipped at present have last years figures on their window stickers. 100e for elec/gas mode, and 43 combined city/hwy for gas only.

catsailor,

maxed-out has it right. We're still waiting on the EPA to evaluate the 2014s. The website will be updated as soon as the figures are available!

Ashley

• 2 weeks later...

Ashley (aka FordService),

Do you have any info (or educated guesses) on when Michigan Assembly will commence production on the straight hybrid version (non-energi) 2014 model C-Max? Seems like all the 14's at dealers so far are Energi. Thanks!

Edited by maxed-out

Tomorrow I am stopping by my local Ford dealership and ordering a 2014 SEL, Ruby Red with the panoramic sunroof. I would be interested in finding out if manfuacture of the 2014 Hybrids have begun yet. I called Ford today and the women I talked to could not answer this question. She is going to investigate the answer and get back to me

Ashley (aka FordService),

Do you have any info (or educated guesses) on when Michigan Assembly will commence production on the straight hybrid version (non-energi) 2014 model C-Max? Seems like all the 14's at dealers so far are Energi. Thanks!

Tomorrow I am stopping by my local Ford dealership and ordering a 2014 SEL, Ruby Red with the panoramic sunroof. I would be interested in finding out if manfuacture of the 2014 Hybrids have begun yet. I called Ford today and the women I talked to could not answer this question. She is going to investigate the answer and get back to me

maxed-out and HendersonD,

We haven't started production on the Hybrid version yet, and I don't have a firm date. I will be sure to pass it along as soon as I hear back, but I imagine in won't be too much longer. :)

Ashley

Ashley is the delay due to the company still trying to nail down the reasons for the battery failures? 

Laurel,

Nope. It is perfectly normal for different versions of vehicles to enter production at different times. For example, the 2014 Fiesta ST was produced several months after the 2014 Fiesta began production. :)

Ashley, thanks for checking into this on our behalf. I do hope that the 2014s go into production soon and the EPA mileage appears on the site shortly thereafter

No problem, HendersonD. You'll know when I know. :)

Ashley

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered my 2014 C-Max through my local dealership on January 3rd

I went on Ford's website and ordered some car brochures and one arrived with a $750 savings coupon

The coupon though expires on March 8th

Any word yet on whether the 2014 C-Max Hybrid (not Energi) has gone into production yet?

I certainly want to take possession of my new car on or before March 8th to take advantage of the $750 savings

I can't remember for sure, but I believe that Ford honored the 2013 coupon based upon the order date.  Not sure if that was just a good will extension, or if that is a regular policy. 

My dealer gave a pretty accurate ETA of delivery at the time that I placed my order.  Hopefully, your dealer will know a realistic ETA that they can give you.  Ask them about the coupon.

I ordered my 2014 C-Max through my local dealership on January 3rd

I went on Ford's website and ordered some car brochures and one arrived with a $750 savings coupon

The coupon though expires on March 8th

Any word yet on whether the 2014 C-Max Hybrid (not Energi) has gone into production yet?

I certainly want to take possession of my new car on or before March 8th to take advantage of the $750 savings

I looked up the window stickers for 2014 C-Max Hybrid VIN's I found on some dealers' websites.

One of the window stickers show a build date of 1/17/2014. 

Edited by ceemax71

Are you talking about the 2014 C-Max hybrid or the 2013? My understanding is production has either not started yet or may have just started so there is no way they are on the lots

The 2014 C-Max (corrected the build date in my post).

None of the 2014 C-Max's were shown as "In Stock".  They all said "Dealer Ordered"

In my case I wanted a 2013 Ruby Red, 302A package, Panoramic sunroof. The closest dealer that had this exact car was 400 miles away. Decided to order a 2014 and the price was not much more

I just searched Sandy Springs Ford website and they show three 2014 C-Max SEs. I think these might be on order and are not on the lot. Here are the three VIN numbers listed

1FADP5AU5EL501019
1FADP5AU6EL500266
1FADP5AU1EL501020

I searched the Ford ETIS site (http://www.etis.ford.com) on these VINs. All three come up as 2013 Ford C-Max's, not 2014. Not sure what Sandy Springs Ford is doing

In my case I wanted a 2013 Ruby Red, 302A package, Panoramic sunroof. The closest dealer that had this exact car was 400 miles away. Decided to order a 2014 and the price was not much more

I just searched Sandy Springs Ford website and they show three 2014 C-Max SEs. I think these might be on order and are not on the lot. Here are the three VIN numbers listed

1FADP5AU5EL501019

1FADP5AU6EL500266

1FADP5AU1EL501020

I searched the Ford ETIS site (http://www.etis.ford.com) on these VINs. All three come up as 2013 Ford C-Max's, not 2014. Not sure what Sandy Springs Ford is doing

Go to this site (http://researchmaniacs.com/Ford/TrackFactoryCarOrders.html) to get the window stickers for these VIN's.

The window stickers all indicate these VIN's are 2014 C-Max hybrid models.

The build date is shown at the top of the sticker and looks like 120140117 which means the build date is 01/17/2014.

etis.ford.com might not be accurate until the vehicle is built.

I was looking at the Ford web site and playing with the 360 view:

http://www.ford.com/cars/cmax/gallery/colors-and-360-views/

It seems that this is the 2014.  You can certainly see the wheel wind blockers in front of the rear wheels when you rotate the vehicle.  And if you go full screen you can see everything much better.  You can see both front and rear wheel wind blocks and the rear windows add-ons.

Edited by HannahWCU