C-Max Hybrid Manual?

Frankman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

time to go to another dealer if that's the case. with this car so advanced and tech rich, they should be spending more time with you. actually many here on the forums stated they got training on the Sync system after purchase by appointment. ask about that possibility with them.

thanks for the owners manual link. I want to start reading it before I pick up my vehicle. The salesman usually doesn't cover much of the info. I want to be up to speed on the nav and MFT.

Edited by salsaguy

• 1 year later...

In another forum, Kelleytoons posted this extraordinarily useful link to a much improved online manual:  http://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/vdirsnet/OwnerGuide_EU/Default.aspx?bookcode=O23421&market=US&language=EN&VIN=  I thought it a worthy addition here.

Edit:  Yet another useful source has gone away.  (sigh!)

Edited by Bill-N

• 1 year later...

Anyone have access to a C-Max shop manual site?  I want to see a diagram of the underside of the car so that I know exactly where the jacking point are.

Look for some tiny traingle/arrows.  One near each corner, under the doors close to the wheels.  There seem to be solid points inside there.

• 1 year later...