Grill Covers ready to ship

ptjones

Dang I just bought a clipper creek charger for the NRG but OTOH our hybrid will now be the highway mule so I've been wanting to try something like this.   Thinking......

Not meaning to hijack the thread but which Clipper Creek did you get?

If I still had my c-max I would definitely would be interested in them.

I figured something new with the ScanGauge that IA (Intake Air) is the engine compartment air temp. for those worrying about temps damaging electronics in Engine Compartment. The air going into the ICE is coming from the engine compartment.

Another advantage of Grill Covers is that keeps Ice compartment harmer longer because the shutters open when you stop the CMAX/FFH. :)

Paul

Edited by ptjones

• 1 month later...

Paul are the covers clear or black like I saw in some of your pics?  Wouldn't care much for the black but possibly the clear.  Whats your price?  My license is still in the stock location, is that a problem?

My Grill Covers are clear LEXAN and the license plate is mounted on cover. I would take an 1/8" drill to drill out the plastic rivets to remove the license plate holder. My Gallery has the info. There $122 with S&H. :)

Paul