Rear Outside Taillight Lense Replacement

So my wife just called and said she hit something and broke the rear passenger side tail light lens. I got a replacement from eBay but I am not 100% sure how to replace it. I'm handy enough to dig around and remove it without guidance, but was hoping that someone here had experience and could lend a how-to or advice. Thanks in advance.

Pull off the ventilator panel in the luggage compartment. Just pry it off.  It takes some force but nothing seems to break.

Then sort of reach around inside the hole and find the two nuts that hold the tailight asembly in place.  

After the nuts are unscrewed, you can pop the assembly out from the outside.  Sort of pull out and to the rear and it snaps right out.

By the way, what did the replacement cost you?

First of all, thanks for the info from all of you.

I got a used one with no damage from eBay. $75 and included free shipping. I will take a look at it when it arrives Friday but was told its in like-new condition. For now I'm using clear packing tape to hold the 3 lens parts together on the housing.

• 8 months later...

I had to replace the tail/brake bulb and the instructions above are correct.  Note that disconnecting the electrical connector, as indicated in the owners manual, is NOT necessary.

To replace the bulb, the bulb holder must be removed from the lamp assembly.  It's held on by three tabs, two toward the middle of the car, the other toward the outside.

Also, the tail/brake lamp part number in the owners manual is incorrect.  The correct number is BP7443.

Here are pictures that may help.  First the two "wing nuts" that fasten the lamp assembly to the car.

post-399-0-92475500-1408821303_thumb.jpg

Next, the bulb holder as attached to the lamp assembly.  One of the three attachment tabs can be seen below the left mounting stud.

post-399-0-68263100-1408821530_thumb.jpg

Finally, the bulb holder removed from the lamp assembly.

post-399-0-29832200-1408821626_thumb.jpg