Front row floor mats

Chinto

Got my WeatherTech front mats and put them in over the weekend.  The grommets on the drivers side do fit very tight however, my husband said if you use a "body tool" they pop right off easily.  So, if you don't want to get your dremmel out, the "body tool" is an option.  Just don't ask me which body part it takes to make the tool. hahahah

I drove to their company store last Saturday and bought the Digitalfit liner.  They have such nice, tight fit and will provide very good protection to the car floor.  They are expensive but well worth the price.

That makes me feel better.  Thanks.  I ordered online and I'm not sure if they come UPS or just in the mail--couldn't see where they said how it was delivered.  So may have them next week.  The little rubber ones the dealer threw in don't protect much.

When I traded my 08 Sable for the C Max I removed the Weathertech floorliners from the Sable and re-installed the unused factory Sable mats and sold the WeatherTech mats on E Bay for $50 plus shipping.   They sold fast, got 50% of the purchase price back to buy the new ones for the C Max.  Good deal for everyone.      

My daughter gave me OEM mats for Christmas.  Very happy with them.  They are heavy-duty rubber and fit exactly.  The rear mats are separate small mats rather than a single long one ala WeatherTech.  Only disappointment is no coverage for the drivers-side foot rest.

I have always loved WeatherTechs. Just ordered mine for our C-Max, front and rear seats. Hope everyone will contact them to get us rear cargo area mats asap. Here is the note I sent them:

"Please expedite DigitalFit cargo area mats – one for behind back row seats, and one for entire cargo area with second row seats folded down. It would be nice if it rolled down in back to protect the face of the raised floor."

Which would you prefer? One for just the rear area, or one that covers the entire space including the folded down rear seats; or perhaps a third that covers the back of the folded seats and butts up against the rear cargo one when installed?

Nick

P1020327 2

P1020335 1

P1020338 3

Edited by C-MaxSeattle

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

If you have AAA, you may be able to get a discount on the weathertech mats.

It turns out that you have to call them to get the 5% AAA discount, rather than doing it on-line.

That's $5.50 off (front liners only), and add $18.00 for shipping, so the shipped price is $122.45

Hey. five bucks is five bucks!

-Kurt

• 2 weeks later...

This is the WeatherTech floormat I bought.  For our weather and use it should perform very well.attachicon.gifFloor Mat.jpg

I went with these as well (although I opted for grey, instead of black) because I think the DigitalFit mats look too... I don't know... industrial, I guess, is the word?

These look more like they belong on the floor of a car. The others look they belong on the floor of a factory.

I definitely thought about it a lot, since my wife and I are avid skiers/snowboarders/campers, so we definitely get a lot of snow and mud on our feet, but in the end, I just couldn't get over how intense looking the DigitalFit liners are. I think they distract from how "nice" the CMax looks otherwise.

This is strictly a matter of personal taste, of course, but since we're on the subject, I figured I'd share.

Does anyone know if the front row floor mats are dimensionally the same in the 2013 Ford Focus and the C Max. The reason I ask is I would like to put the Weathertech digitalfit floor mats in my C Max. Weathertech however does not make them for the C Max. They do however make them for the Focus. Looking at the pictures they look the same and since the C Max is based on the Focus platform I am hoping that the two floor mats are dimensionally the same. Thanks

When I checked their website they had a listing for the CMax.  This was just last week.  I was planning to buy a set for Maxus front and rear

When I checked their website they had a listing for the CMax.  This was just last week.  I was planning to buy a set for Maxus front and rear

I just ordered mine from Amazon.com.  This is how they are listed: Weathertech 454591 Front Floor Liner for 2013 Ford C-Max/2013 Ford Escape, Tan.  I was a little concerned that they won't fit but I can always send them back.  I read in another post that the Focus floor mats are different than the C-Max.  I should get mine next week some time.

I just ordered mine from Amazon.com.  This is how they are listed: Weathertech 454591 Front Floor Liner for 2013 Ford C-Max/2013 Ford Escape, Tan.  I was a little concerned that they won't fit but I can always send them back.  I read in another post that the Focus floor mats are different than the C-Max.  I should get mine next week some time.

You're good.  The Husky rep told me the C-Max and Escape had identical floor pans.  The mats I received had "Escape" on the box and they fit perfect.

• 4 weeks later...