Official Ford Service out of office thread

FordService

Hi folks,

This thread is where I am going to post any out-of-office messages to keep you in the loop.

Please don't post any questions or concerns in reply to this message!

Tomorrow, December 25th, I'm going to be spending time with my family and seeing what Santa left under the tree, so I won't be here to answer your questions. I'll be back at 2:30 on Thursday for my regular shift! :) Hope you guys have a great holiday.

Ashley

Hi, everyone!

I'm going to be off tomorrow, celebrating the New Year. :) Hope y'all have fun tonight, but be safe! I'll be back on Thursday.

Ashley

What!

:twister:

:rtfm:  My MFT jus decided to Monty Pyton videos on its own, my CHECK ENGINE is on every time I turn on the car, the car is spewing green, glowing gas when I start, and the ride worse than a couple making out in a Prii...YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!!!!!

:stirpot:

j/k

Happy New Year Ashley :)

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be taking a little vacation for the next few days. I'll be heading out this evening and coming back next week. Not to fear, though! My awesome co-worker Crystal is going to check in on my PMs, so if you need anything, she'll help you. :)

I'll see you guys next week!  :headspin:

Ashley

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks Rebecca for all the help to our members, its much appreciated by everyone. Have a safe and great Thanksgiving, time with family. Don't do anything Jus wouldn't do...you're safe, i'm jus a tee-tottling, 5 mph under the speedlimit, no walking on side walks, no tight rope walking, or leaping off 100 foot cliffs on snowboard type-o-person  :drop:

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Ford Fam,

It’s time for a vacay!  :woohoo: I’ll be out of the office tomorrow, Tuesday May 5, 2015. I will return on Monday, May 11, 2015.

Don’t hesitate to reach out us if you need assistance. My wonderful team members will be watching the forum while I’m away! ;)   

Tricia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...