For Sale: Cupholder Divider 2013 - SOLD TO EDSEL

armoredsaint

picture it being placed just like it is shown in this picture but sitting wedged between the two cupholders in your center console.  Basically a divider or separator placed in the narrow between the two holders

I still don`t get it?  Exactly what does this "divider" accomplish?  A divider that separates the existing two Cup Holder slots?  How about a picture of the devise "in-place" showing before and after rather then displaying it laying next to a Computer Keyboard.  I`ll remit Funds through PayPal as soon as I see it displayed.

I still don`t get it?  Exactly what does this "divider" accomplish?  A divider that separates the existing two Cup Holder slots?  How about a picture of the devise "in-place" showing before and after rather then displaying it laying next to a Computer Keyboard.  I`ll remit Funds through PayPal as soon as I see it displayed.

i think you need to self-medicate  :confused:

isn't this standard on all CMax?  

standard YES but not all got it included at the time the car rolled off the assembly line.  Mine didn't get one but my dealership got me one for free.  I heard a story that no one knew what they were for so they weren't installed in the car during assembly.  I think they started getting put in the center console on the later 2013 models.  Early ones (like mine September 2012) didn't get one since no one knew what they were for.

Thanks for the "Shot" and your recommendation but I already do.  Who knows, if you live long enough to become an aging Dinosaur like myself, you too may start (self-medicating).  BTW, I guess since my 2013 Ford C-Max SE Hybrid was a later built Unit, July 2013, mine already had that little Cup Divider installed.  Yet another "unsolved mystery" solved, eh? Cheers

Should I feel honored that you failed to insult me for asking the same question?

I'll thank the other posters for explaining things, but I still don't see a purpose to this item. Now that it's clear there's only one for sale (another area lacking clarity), I will assume that you don't either!

Have fun,

Frank

standard YES but not all got it included at the time the car rolled off the assembly line.  Mine didn't get one but my dealership got me one for free.  I heard a story that no one knew what they were for so they weren't installed in the car during assembly.  I think they started getting put in the center console on the later 2013 models.  Early ones (like mine September 2012) didn't get one since no one knew what they were for.

+1

Build Date: 19.09.2012

• 1 month later...