C-Max Hybrid Remote Start Apps

dkleopfer

• 4 months later...

I wanted this too.  It's 100 degrees here and black leather is killer!  I did a lot of research and this is what I came up with.  It's called the Audiovox Car Connection.  It plugs into your service port (OBD-II).  The module is like $150 or something and then you have to pay a fee to keep the cell service active.  It does lots of stuff, like tell you what the actual service codes are and give you information on your driving habits.  There is a mobile app and the CMAX is listed as being compatible with the remote start/stop feature.  If you decide to get it, please let us know how it works!  

http://www.mycar-connection.com/

From their site:

Connect with your car like never before.  

Imagine being able to connect and communicate with your family's vehicles each day. Knowing how fast or aggressively your teenage son is driving. Whether your daughter is using her cell phone in the vehicle, and you being able to restrict it. What if grandpa's car could alert you whenever he drives outside of a predetermined safety zone.

Imagine knowing precisely what needs repairing when that frustrating "Service Engine" light comes on. Think about the money you'd save being able to verify your mechanic's diagnoses. All of this — and so much more! — is now made possible with the innovation known as Car Connection.