Reverse alarm in backup light?

I was searching on eBay and found (on ebay.uk) a light bulb for the backup lights that contains an actual backup alarm. As the C-Max is silent in this mode (reversing out a parking space or garage), I'd like to have that alarm. However, the bulb seems to be a "press 'n turn" variety rather than the W16W (push fit) LED type. Has anyone managed to locate the proper bulb with a combo-alarm attached? It would certainly make for a simple install.

Thanks,

Barry

• 2 weeks later...

I think we'd discussed this earlier, and people are so stupid that it doesn't matter. 

I think the 3156 style works in our vehicles. The only problem I have with these is that you're installing it in a cone that will direct sound towards the inside of the vehicle. Yes, there's a lot of insulation between you and the sound, but if you really wanted a reverse beeper, you'd be better off wiring an actual horn located under the car. It might be more work than most people want to do, but the finished product would be much better. 

• 9 months later...

Go to a truck parts place and find a back up alarm, or maybe a forklift service center and find same.  I have a LOUD alarm that is switchable when I want to use it (Don't want to use it in my driveway in the early morning and wake the neighbors in the 'hood) and when I do use it, people hold their ears, give me dirty looks, and people in farther parts of the lot look around as if there is a dump truck backing up.  Hey, I do not care if they give me ANY kind of looks.  PLUS, I take it with me when I switch cars!