Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
* * - - - 6 votes

MY CMAX is a lemon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   wab

wab

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 927 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • Locationnorth texas
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max SEL 303 with Glass Roof

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:32 AM

I was contemplating buying a c-max but not after reading this thread. I drove a 2009 Honda Fit off the the lot 11/2008 and have never been back except to buy a battery. I can't imagine the cost of making multiple trips to a Ford dealer to have the problems  noted above fixed when the warranty expires. I'm out. Good luck to C-Max owners

OUCH on your Honda Fit.

Have you had any of the recalls completed?

http://www.thecarcon...-units-affected

http://www.motortren...da/fit/recalls/

Did Honda ever get them to stop catching on fire?

My nephew has one, it’s been recalled twice for the window fire starter (it's killed some people).

• Jus-A-CMax likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#42 OFFLINE   FordService

FordService

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 354 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationDearborn, Michigan
  • My C-MAX's Year:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Model T

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:05 AM

This car is the best I've ever driven. Yet I am so fearful as two weeks ago I got a message while driving 70 miles per hour that the Advance Trac needed service.. Dealer could not get it in for 4 days. Now they tell me after clearing multiple codes, that a module has not come in so far five days counting. And today that maybe they'll have to take the part out of another car on the lot and put it in mine. They have now had my car 15 days. 

mtcmax,

I replied to one of your posts on another thread!

Ashley

#43 OFFLINE   ctford

ctford

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Hybrid SEL

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:17 AM

Wendelina,

I love how most people just ignored your post and used the opportunity to brag about their mileage and the fact that they have trouble free, or relatively so, cars.  I have a lemon too.  My C-Max is a POS.  Don't get me wrong.  I love the car.  I wish I didn't have to take it in to the dealer every other month.  My service issues make yours look tame.  Canister purge valves replaced multiple times, broken plastic bits, stop now check engine light, the lower carriage engine cover coming off on the road, and my all time favorite - the total meltdown of the main power box causing me to lose power while on the road and roll to a stop.  The whole central power box literally melted.  I had only had my car three months and probably had it in my possession only half that time.  It's now a year and a half and 28,000 miles later.  The fun hasn't ended yet.  In fact, my lemon is back in the shop now getting a recall fixed and having the front end looked at to figure out what the thumping noise is.  When I get my official service record back from my Service Rep (who is LITERALLY on my speed dial), I'll post every date and problem I've had with this piece of junk in another post.  My dealer has been great about fixing it and has handled my crying and screaming fits very professionally. :) Ford decided to give me a year's worth of oil changes for my trouble.  Like that means a lot when I spend so much time worrying about my car shutting off and killing me while I'm on the highway.  

So here is some advice from a fellow C-Max lemon owner, perhaps what you were looking for in your original post:  They pretty much agree it's a lemon, although the official line is "yes, it's been in for service more than most cars".  The service manager has recommended trading it in rather than pursuing the Lemon Law.  In Texas, that could take a year and the car depreciates over that time.  You're only offered what the car is worth at the time they buy it back.  If you trade it in, it's still under warranty and you will get the value it's worth now.  It sucks.  For me, that means I've lost $15k on it and can't afford to get a car nearly as nice as this one.  I actually bought the extended warranty when I purchased the car because it's a hybrid and a drive a lot.  If you go with the Lemon Law, you're looking at a great deal of time to resolve, and you're going to get a low value for it anyway.  You know, if they just swapped my car out for a C-Max that works, I would be happy and move on with my life.  It only seems fair.  Take my piece of junk and give me one that works!  Seriously, an even exchange for the same model!  It's a great car, it really is.  I just feel like this one is a rolling deathtrap!  

I'm currently shopping for replacements.  Honestly, if I buy a used car for what I can get for the C-Max that is reliable, I'm probably still ahead.  Oh, and I currently get around 39mpg.  Yet another nuisance.  Sure, some people get great mileage.  They also have cars that aren't lemons!  I drive my car in the most frugal manner possible and I still don't get the "revised" advertised mileage.  

I'm also curious as to why the official Ford service rep on the boards, Ashley, hasn't responded to you!  I mean, she's responded to other people within this post, but not you?  My, that's helpful.

Best of luck.  Keep us posted on your progress.

Colleen 

#44 OFFLINE   DaveofDurham

DaveofDurham

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 574 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationDurham NC
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-MAx SEL

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:20 AM

Wendelina,

I love how most people just ignored your post and used the opportunity to brag about their mileage and the fact that they have trouble free, or relatively so, cars.  I have a lemon too.  My C-Max is a POS.  Don't get me wrong.  I love the car.  I wish I didn't have to take it in to the dealer every other month.  My service issues make yours look tame.  Canister purge valves replaced multiple times, broken plastic bits, stop now check engine light, the lower carriage engine cover coming off on the road, and my all time favorite - the total meltdown of the main power box causing me to lose power while on the road and roll to a stop.  The whole central power box literally melted.  I had only had my car three months and probably had it in my possession only half that time.  It's now a year and a half and 28,000 miles later.  The fun hasn't ended yet.  In fact, my lemon is back in the shop now getting a recall fixed and having the front end looked at to figure out what the thumping noise is.  When I get my official service record back from my Service Rep (who is LITERALLY on my speed dial), I'll post every date and problem I've had with this piece of junk in another post.  My dealer has been great about fixing it and has handled my crying and screaming fits very professionally. :) Ford decided to give me a year's worth of oil changes for my trouble.  Like that means a lot when I spend so much time worrying about my car shutting off and killing me while I'm on the highway.  

So here is some advice from a fellow C-Max lemon owner, perhaps what you were looking for in your original post:  They pretty much agree it's a lemon, although the official line is "yes, it's been in for service more than most cars".  The service manager has recommended trading it in rather than pursuing the Lemon Law.  In Texas, that could take a year and the car depreciates over that time.  You're only offered what the car is worth at the time they buy it back.  If you trade it in, it's still under warranty and you will get the value it's worth now.  It sucks.  For me, that means I've lost $15k on it and can't afford to get a car nearly as nice as this one.  I actually bought the extended warranty when I purchased the car because it's a hybrid and a drive a lot.  If you go with the Lemon Law, you're looking at a great deal of time to resolve, and you're going to get a low value for it anyway.  You know, if they just swapped my car out for a C-Max that works, I would be happy and move on with my life.  It only seems fair.  Take my piece of junk and give me one that works!  Seriously, an even exchange for the same model!  It's a great car, it really is.  I just feel like this one is a rolling deathtrap!  

I'm currently shopping for replacements.  Honestly, if I buy a used car for what I can get for the C-Max that is reliable, I'm probably still ahead.  Oh, and I currently get around 39mpg.  Yet another nuisance.  Sure, some people get great mileage.  They also have cars that aren't lemons!  I drive my car in the most frugal manner possible and I still don't get the "revised" advertised mileage.  

I'm also curious as to why the official Ford service rep on the boards, Ashley, hasn't responded to you!  I mean, she's responded to other people within this post, but not you?  My, that's helpful.

Colleen 

Colleen -

Sorry you are having so many troubles with your vehicle and that your state's lemon law is so weak.

What is the main/central power box?  I don't recall seeing that term before on this forum.

Edited by DaveofDurham, 11 June 2014 - 05:20 AM.

#45 OFFLINE   FordService

FordService

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 354 posts
  • LocationDearborn, Michigan
  • My C-MAX's Year:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Model T

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:41 AM

... I'm currently shopping for replacements.  Honestly, if I buy a used car for what I can get for the C-Max that is reliable, I'm probably still ahead.  Oh, and I currently get around 39mpg.  Yet another nuisance.  Sure, some people get great mileage.  They also have cars that aren't lemons!  I drive my car in the most frugal manner possible and I still don't get the "revised" advertised mileage.  

Colleen 

Colleen,

I'm happy to lend a hand and assist you if you're interested. Just send me your name, phone number, VIN, mileage, and dealer info, and I'll look into it. 

FYI - the reason I'm not assisting the OP is because she said she already had a buyback case with Ford, in which case there is nothing additional I can do.

Ashley

• Jus-A-CMax likes this

#46 OFFLINE   ctford

ctford

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:05 PM

Colleen -

Sorry you are having so many troubles with your vehicle and that your state's lemon law is so weak.

What is the main/central power box?  I don't recall seeing that term before on this forum.

Hi Dave,

I'm not sure what the exact name is for the part.  It's the main power supply that controls everything electric in the car - including power steering (which went out first), braking, door locks, sync...everything.  The reason I was given was that there were bolts loose from the plant that touched wiring that melted and caused a short and the meltdown.  It's really frightening to have your car die on you while you're driving it.  I am very fortunate I didn't get hurt in that incident.

Colleen

#47 OFFLINE   ArizonaEnergi

ArizonaEnergi

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 433 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationArizona
  • Current Vehicle:C-MAX Energi 302A

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:00 PM

I wouldn't accept the OP as evidence of anything. The person that made the post has never returned to the forum, and several aspects of it are "odd", such as coming up on the 36,000 miles warranty (after one+ year?) and having activated the Lemon Law, but still worrying about breaking things.

I would discount the OP as an example of C-Max issues, and concentrate on those series of posts by an individual that supply information on the problem and the resolution.
  • Jus-A-CMax and C-MaxSea like this

#48 OFFLINE   mtcmax

mtcmax

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 24 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationMontana
  • Current Vehicle:SE

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

OK. An update on my 'service hell'. Car ended up being in the shop 49 days. They ended up putting a part from another car into mine to get it back to me. Airbag module. Focus loaner and since I had premium coverage dealer said no daily charge, just had to pay for the gas. Dealer still has to update sync as it was still not updated and the global windows still not turned off. Asked for oil change, synthetic and tire rotation- no charge.  This car is so much fun to drive. I kissed it when I got it back.  As soon as I got it back I kept promises made for rides to a couple of elders. One almost 90 and another almost 97. Priceless. One got out at the end of the ride and said 'now that was an experience.'  The other would ask if we were in electric or engine.  Could not believe how smooth it was going from one to the other.

• C-MaxSea likes this

#49 OFFLINE   Larry Ickes

Larry Ickes

• C-MAX Hybrid Facebook
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:52 PM

I purchased my C-Max SE in December 2012, it is a 13 model. I had my first battery issue in late Feb or early March of 13. not even 800 miles later the same issue, reprogrammed the computer no issues for 1 year, then between April 13 and May 11 2014 it was towed 3 times for the same issue, no starting. 3 batteries have had to be replaced because of collapsed cells (these are the 12 volt). and now they say there is a ground issue - not found... but until the car dies again there is nothing they can do to find it... I have an attorney requesting buy back from Ford - was told NO.. but was offered 3500. I refused and countered with 10,000 and they countered with 8,000... now since they have over doubled their offer I am wondering why. why should I have to BEG to get them to take this car back, I have all my paperwork showing all the issues, the dealership has been on the phone with Ford tech's trying to figure it out, this last time they even took the front doors off trying to find the short... when there is an issue with the electrical system there should be NO question that car should be taken back. I would even accept a replacement - but not a 13 model year. now seeing that some people have been successful with them purchasing a car back, I think that I am going to wait it out... not taking a payoff - I cannot even let the bank repo it because I paid for it in full...

#50 OFFLINE   ptjones

ptjones

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Platinum Member
  • 3,559 posts
  • LocationNewnan, GA
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-MAX SEL

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:12 PM

Does your state have a Lemon Law? Not sure going with a lawyer was a good Idea, nothing good comes of lawyers in the mix and seems like the Lemon Law has worked pretty good. :) 

Paul

#51 OFFLINE   Plus 3 Golfer

Plus 3 Golfer

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 1,960 posts
  • Location"Valley of the Sun" - AZ
  • Current Vehicle:2013

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:15 PM

Larry, welcome. As you have probably read many members have had the "dead battery" issue.  

It's hard to believe 3 batteries were defective.  So, there's a problem Ford can't find and now they presume a grounding issue.  Sounds to me like a runaround for not doing the buyback. Why did they say no to the lemon buyback? Is it because Ford says there's only one occurrence related to a suspected bad ground?  

Do you have to waive your rights to pursue a lemon issue or any warranty rights in the future if you accept the money?  Ask the dealer for a trade-in price on a new car (even a new C-Max) and see what trade-in value you'll get. Remind them that the car is still covered under the B2B warranty.   Then, I'd sign the paperwork to accept the $8k and trade it.  I might even consider taking the $8k and trading it for a different brand.

#52 OFFLINE   Adrian_L

Adrian_L

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 687 posts
  • Region:Canada British Columbia
  • LocationVancouver, BC
  • Current Vehicle:2013 SEL

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:29 PM

I was contemplating buying a c-max but not after reading this thread. I drove a 2009 Honda Fit off the the lot 11/2008 and have never been back except to buy a battery. I can't imagine the cost of making multiple trips to a Ford dealer to have the problems  noted above fixed when the warranty expires. I'm out. Good luck to C-Max owners

One thread and you are "out"??   With all due respect, that's ridiculous.  You can go an any car forum (Honda, Audi, BMW.....you name it) and read horror stories.   You have to take everything on forums with a big grain of salt.

• Jus-A-CMax and C-MaxSea like this

#53 OFFLINE   Larry Ickes

Larry Ickes

• C-MAX Hybrid Facebook
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:04 PM

Larry, welcome. As you have probably read many members have had the "dead battery" issue.  

It's hard to believe 3 batteries were defective.  So, there's a problem Ford can't find and now they presume a grounding issue.  Sounds to me like a runaround for not doing the buyback. Why did they say no to the lemon buyback? Is it because Ford says there's only one occurrence related to a suspected bad ground?  

Do you have to waive your rights to pursue a lemon issue or any warranty rights in the future if you accept the money?  Ask the dealer for a trade-in price on a new car (even a new C-Max) and see what trade-in value you'll get. Remind them that the car is still covered under the B2B warranty.   Then, I'd sign the paperwork to accept the $8k and trade it.  I might even consider taking the $8k and trading it for a different brand.

yea, if I accept the 8,000 then all future claims are waived... there was no explanation as to why they would not buy it back, they just offered the $3500, then within 2 days it was more than doubled... I love the car or should I say the mileage... but I go out to the garage in the morning and open the door just to decide if I am going to do anything that day... that really stinks... I would have even accepted a replacement c-max, but that was also not mentioned... and it has been almost 3 weeks now since we have heard anything from Ford. 

#54 OFFLINE   ptjones

ptjones

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Platinum Member
  • 3,559 posts
  • LocationNewnan, GA
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-MAX SEL

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

yea, if I accept the 8,000 then all future claims are waived... there was no explanation as to why they would not buy it back, they just offered the $3500, then within 2 days it was more than doubled... I love the car or should I say the mileage... but I go out to the garage in the morning and open the door just to decide if I am going to do anything that day... that really stinks... I would have even accepted a replacement c-max, but that was also not mentioned... and it has been almost 3 weeks now since we have heard anything from Ford. 

I would PM Ashley, our Ford Rep. and get her on the case. Make 3 more posts and you will be able to PM her. I hope you have a jumper battery. IMO :)

Paul

• Mamalou16201 likes this

#55 OFFLINE   Cosmo234

Cosmo234

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 2 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationIndianapolis, in
  • Current Vehicle:Yes

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

I understand your claims but as a CMax owner who has not experienced them with my SEL, I don't agree with your claims.  But I'd just like to say that the 47/47/47 mpg claim is not false.  It can be done, I do it all the time.  You just have to be willing to work at it using the right techniques of braking and acceleration.  These cars are not like normal cars they require special driving to deliver the mileage claims by Ford and the EPA.  If Ford is guilty of anything it would be of not letting owners know at the time of purchase that special driving techniques would be required to achieve the 47/47 mpg.  Bottom line is it is a fact that they will deliver 47mpg each and everyday and even more.  I've seen 50 to 60 mpg on my car and no battery issues.  Sorry for your problems with your CMax.  It is easy for me to say I think you should hang in there and give this remarkable car another chance.  Sure I've had some issues with mine but nothing which would make me want to give it up.  I've been tracking my gas mileage since April 2013 on www.fuelly.com.  These are the facts...

• 50 Fuel-Ups
  • 81.7 Best MPG
  • 24,536 Miles Tracked
  • $0.088 Cost/Mile
In that time it has cost me $187.73 to run Maxus in less than a year.  I used to spent that much in a little more than two tanks of gas with my regular gas burning SUV.  I love my CMax and would buy another for my wife if I could afford another car payment.  My last tank of gas yesterday (3/8/14) before that was on 2/14/14, almost a month.  I can live with that.
You have to teach me how to drive (my C-max). Best I can do is 43mpg. :)

#56 OFFLINE   Cmax lover

Cmax lover

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 36 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationIL
  • Current Vehicle:C-max SE

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:02 PM

What is a lemon, anyway?  I think it's a very trouble prone car which has problems that, to date, have not been fixable, or are fixed and then reoccur/reappear.

Based on the original post, is that example of a C-Max a lemon, or representative of what we should expect of a C-Max or what we should expect of Ford?

We've only gone 8,000 miles in 10 months, but have only needed to return to the dealer for the updates - never for a problem or repair.  Our lifetime MPG is around 45 MPG, with a lot of it highway driving...sure, less than the EPA #s, but who believes that nonsense anyway?

When was your car manufactured?

#57 OFFLINE   Lance Merlees Gundersen

Lance Merlees Gundersen

• C-MAX Hybrid Facebook
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:10 AM

"These cars are not like normal cars they require special driving to deliver the mileage claims by Ford and the EPA."  

I think the issue here, MTB, is that one expects the car to achieve at or near the rated gas mileage under reasonably normal driving conditions and not through a bunch of tips and tricks that turn the vehicle into an eccentric hobbyists dream come true.  It is fair to point out that those friends of mine with Prii treat their cars like crap.  One even uses it to haul produce from farmer auctions for the local co-op.  They all massively outperform the C-Max in MPG in all weather and all terrain conditions without a bunch of hokey tire over inflation, time wasting pulse and glide techniques and brain-surgery-like mental concentration making sure one's foot is providing an exactingly perfect pressure on the pedal to balance energy in/energy out on the battery.

It's enough to make a person break into a cold sweat.

Having said that, I very much enjoy the car.  I bought it at roughly 16,000 miles used and just went over 23,500 miles on the way to work tonight.  My to-work driving (10 miles back roads and 40 miles 65 mph highway) is hovering between 37-40 mpg without getting too anal on all the tips and tricks.  My mixed city/country driving (the one time that ever occurred) was 41-43.  I have no credible experience emptying a whole tank in city-only driving to be able to tell if mileage gets even better in that condition.  Certainly, like most other people, I have individual trip averages that can approach 80 or 90 mpg, but I don't think my 1 mile each way run to the grocery store and back is properly representative of my normal driving.

If I remember correctly, MTB you and Jus live in California.  Scubadad lives in Florida.  Scubadad probably has the absolute best environment because Florida is one big pancake.  You and Jus might have a lot of hills, but there is a relative same-ness to your atmospheric temperature that doesn't exist in upstate NY.  I NEVER expect to see the kind of mileage you guys achieve, and I am unwilling to devote more hours to my already 2 hours per day commute in order to achieve elusive legendary gas mileage figures.  I am content with the 37 to 41 mpg because it is already more than twice what I was achieving with my 2013 Ford Escape Titanium.

Unlike the horror stories Wendelina and others have written about here, I have not had any major engine or battery difficulties.  I did have a neighbor back into the left side of the car and it was off to the dealer for repair for a month because of that.  The dealership, Brown's Ford in Johnstown, NY, did a superb repair job, including replacing the driver door completely.

I can't help but wonder how much of the problem some people are experiencing is dealer driven.  My dealership (managed by a childhood friend of mine) is always on top of issues.  Others, from what some of you are telling us, are a bit less so.

I certainly hope the original poster, Wendelina, finds satisfaction.  If I were her (him?) I would consider a new Ford dealership right away.

• JAZ and wab like this

#58 OFFLINE   RockwallRick

RockwallRick

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCentral Florida
  • My C-MAX's Year:2014

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:24 AM

Hey now, Florida is NOT all one big pancake!! lol Where I live there are plenty of hills! My Wife effectively tripled her mileage with the C-Max and she hasn't changed her driving habits at all. She gets about

43 mpg on average. I manage to get 46 mpg on average using some of the so called tricks. I refer to it as "common sense" driving.

Edited by RockwallRick, 09 August 2014 - 03:45 AM.

• C-MaxSea likes this

#59 OFFLINE   Kelleytoons

Kelleytoons

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 898 posts
  • Locationcentral Florida
  • My C-MAX's Year:2014
  • Current Vehicle:Maximis

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:00 AM

Yeah, I have just such a thread here.  There are folks who can drive with common sense, and those who cannot (like my wife, bless her).  For the latter you will get improved mileage in any hybrid, but even in a Prius you won't get fantastic mileage (my wife drove a Prius for a week and got the same sort of 39 mpg that folks get here by not driving "correctly").

But anyone who thinks the OP is still here or this thread is viable in any way shape or form needs a reality check -- this really should be closed off, or archived, as the last meaningful posts were in March and in internet time that means the dark ages.  Nearly all the folks who complained here posted less than twice (some only once) and have gone off to either get satisfaction or not as the case might be.

I also think this -- while it "appears" as if the C-Max may have more issues than most vehicles, it's really hard to tell from any such forum.  If all you ever visited was hospitals you'd think there were no healthy people anywhere in the world.  People, as a rule, don't come to forums like these because all is well and they just want to say how great things are.  They have issues, major or minor, that they'd like help with.  And clearly early adopters of ANY technology are going to face problems and situations that folks who buy down the road in that process won't (I can't tell you how many folks I helped on the Apple forums who were SURE there would never be another iPhone after all the problems with the first model that came out.  Hmmm, how did that work out?)

Edited by Kelleytoons, 09 August 2014 - 07:01 AM.

• JAZ, ptjones and C-MaxSea like this

#60 OFFLINE   kostby

kostby

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 568 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationIndiana
  • Current Vehicle:C-MAX Hybrid SE

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:18 AM

… But anyone who thinks the OP is still here or this thread is viable in any way shape or form needs a reality check -- this really should be closed off, or archived, as the last meaningful posts were in March and in internet time that means the dark ages.  Nearly all the folks who complained here posted less than twice (some only once) and have gone off to either get satisfaction or not as the case might be...

+1

Edited by kostby, 09 August 2014 - 10:18 AM.

• C-MaxSea likes this

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·