C-Max Sightings

• 3 weeks later...

Stopped for lunch at a small coffee shop near a small town. We waled out and there was a close twin sitting right next to us. Ours is platinum white SEL and the neighbor was a Oxford White SEL

The car came from the same dealer and was purchased about the same time - based on the license plate number.

Saw this a few weeks ago...at Roger Dunn, in North Hollywood. The place was empty when I got there in the morning so I parked in the middle - went in there to get some golf sh*t and came out, there was an twin: SEL White Platinum...well, not quite true...no Gas Pods and no front grill cover.

15730297897_8782566a8c_b.jpg

15890239456_4f943fb294_b.jpg

Now, will the owner fess up...assuming he/she lurks here... ;)

Enjoy! :)

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

:congrats: morman15 & Welcome !  Great choice of a brilliant car !!! 

Sadly, still a mystery car for most, but still the only tall box, primo entry, maxo greenhouse hybrid with combined spunk and utility out there.  

Trust you are figuring it all out.  Be patient with the gas mileage understanding that winter will sap some of it.  NTL, think efficient driving, and it will reward you all year round, well at least three seasons anyway  ;). 

Nick

P1020311wgnr1 2

Edited by C-MaxSea

:congrats: morman15 & Welcome !  Great choice of a brilliant car !!! 

Sadly, still a mystery car for most, but still the only tall box, primo entry, maxo greenhouse hybrid with combined spunk and utility out there.  

Trust you are figuring it all out.  Be patient with the gas mileage understanding that winter will sap some of it.  NTL, think efficient driving, and it will reward you all year round, well at least three seasons anyway  ;). 

Nick

My mom actually bought a 2014 ford fusion hybrid last year so after driving it off and on at different times I easily picked up the my ford touch and the displays behind the wheel so I already knew how to work that going in. My dad drives a ford escape and I really love sitting up a little higher than the fusion while I drive. So between loving the mpg and my ford touch of the fusion hybrid and the higher feel of the escape I went with the car that seemed to be the best of both worlds and so far love it! Gas mileage hasn't seemed too terrible but the warming up period definitely affects it some. So far though extremely happy and taking it to get a remote start installed this week.

Hello! New C-Max owner here! Just bought a used 2013 CMax SEL and LOVE it! Sterling Grey in the Delaware/Columbus, Ohio area! I've seen a couple around Columbus already as I've been driving around maybe it's some of you Columbus folk that I've seen!

Hello and Welcome

I have a silver SEL and live in the Delaware/Columbus area. I'll keep an eye out for you.

I live in Pensacola, Florida, and I have NEVER seen a C-Max since purchasing mine in mid-September 2014. I believe someone on the forum has one in my area, but this is SO strange. When you normally buy a car, you start noticing how many others (like yours) are on the road. Not the C-Max!

I live in Pensacola and my C-Max is a sterling gray.  Seen a couple like mine but have not seen a white one!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I'd never even heard of C Max nor knew Ford even had a hybrid.  I'd driven Toyotas and Honda CRV's, the CRV's since 1998.  Then in 2010  I bought a Prius, only because gas was so high back then and the price was right.  When Ford started advertising their Friends and Family discounts I decided to take look and that's when I saw the C Max.  I'd been saying if only the CRV were a hybrid I'd have found the perfect car.  Well, I found the perfect car for me, the C Max!  I LOVE my 2016 C Max SEL.  The only thing that is a disappointment is the trunk but I can live with that.  I live in Southwest Florida, Punta Gorda to be exact, and had never seen one on the road until a couple of weeks ago when I finally saw another one in town.  However, I haven't seen one since either here nor in any commercials.  I don't know why Ford doesn't advertise them more.  They're great cars. 

• 3 weeks later...