C-Max Sightings

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed two on Sunday in Lebanon, Indiana - a white C with Virginia tags and a roof rack in a neighbor's driveway, and a Ruby Red C, twice on State Road 39. I was so astonished to see another one that I didn't notice details, like SE or SEL or Energi SEL. (Of course I don't count the White Platinum 2014 SE that's been, uh, 'resting' in the nearest dealer's showroom since February...)

Edited by kostby

I saw my very first candy blue colored Cmax (that was the street and not on a dealer lot) yesterday as I drove out of my work to go home on Anaheim, CA about 2 miles from Disneyland).

It was going the opposite direction. I was so shocked to see one sol fast after getting off work and surprised it was blue. There is a white one I see down there a lot.

No pix sorry. Didn't have time to blink let alone get phone while driving and take a pix of a cmax going opposite direction.

I do have a bunch of pix I've taken in the last year of all the cmax sightings but haven't posted them so hope to find some time to get them on my box account so you can get a link to view them.

I usually see white and grey ones here on so cal.

Edited by salsaguy

• 2 weeks later...

. But Sparky looks cooler 'cause I added chrome window pillars, a color match door guards with chrome stripe and shark fin antenna.

How much was it to swap the Shark Fin Antenna with the OEM Antenna?

I know there are several C-Max in my region as the dealership we got Neytiri from has sold several, however sighting another C-Max is few & far between (lucky to see 1-2 in a month).

After seeing only one other in my Central Coast beach town for a year (a Sterling Gray one on the Northside), I have started seeing a whole bunch: a Blue Candy at Costco, a Platinum White in the local student 'hood, a Ruby Red (?) rolling downtown, and so on; and as sales charts would suggest, maybe every fourth one is an Energi. As the cliches would have it, my fair city is both "the birthplace of environmentalism" and "playground of the rich" (mostly the subtle old-money types), so a prominently labeled hybrid that drives no worse than your gracefully aging German luxury sedan is the magic combination here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At least half a dozen C-Maxes in our immediate neighborhood in NW Seattle (three within two blocks).  Here is one killer combo a mile from us; a dream short trip commuter (C-Max Energi) & a dream weekender (VW Eurovan Weekender).  We, like most. opted for the versatility of the C-Max Hybrid instead; for more cargo room, lighter weight, and a 'simpler', more equally utilized split power system - with longer trip lengths in mind.   Nick

DSC 6875 3

Edited by C-MaxSea

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...