For all my fellow C-Max owners or prospective owners, I thought I would share my discovery with you all. I found a company called Black Flame Customs out of New York that will convert C-Max headlights to projector housings........and they do a great job judging from the pics......They can also paint the inside, add LED driving lights, or what ever you would like.............here is there website, www.blackflamecustoms.com.  Enjoy!! And do post her if you decide to give them a try!!

Here is the direct link to the C-Max custom job they did.....

http://blackflamecustoms.com/gallery/ford/2013-ford-c-max/

I took a look at that link, very interesting and looks well done.  I wonder if they take your existing lamp assemblies in exchange for their converted units?  Or require you to send yours in for conversion which would mean you couldn't drive until they are returned since you wouldn't have turn signals or headlights to drive at night? ;) Wonder what the cost is for both assemblies?

Forget what I wrote above, after visiting their home page it tells the price of $275 per pair of headlights and they do require you to send yours in and turnaround is 3-5 days for most conversions.  Not sure I'd be willing to be unable to drive that long.  Plus I need my CMax for daily work commuting.  Not sure I will be the first to try these?

Edited by mtb9153

Brother Mike, I do believe that you can either have them locate housing for you or you can ship yours......I had some email communication with a guy whose name was JP and that is what he told me. But at the moment they do not have any housings and they are pretty slammed to even get something like the C-Max headlights done. He said our headlights have whats called Permaseal and requires a special process to break them open the right way. He told me not to mention pricing but I will say that it is kind of pricey but from the looks of it, well worth it. Plus they use Marimoto kits, top of the line when it comes to HID lighting. Factor in the shrouds and maybe paint and it can get pricey.