Arm Rest?

Kelleytoons

This 18x5 in. pillow would support elbows & the strap could be placed around the console. From dogbonepillow.com or Amazon.

41URHAHYMjL._SL210_.jpg
Fleece Car Neck Support Pillow,18 in., With Headrest Strap
From Care Apparel Industries
Price: $18.15 & eligible for FREE Shipping on orders over $35.

Supportive neck pillow maintains shape - will not flatten out over time. Pillow dimensions: 18" long x 5" diameter. Strap size: 16.5" long x 2.25" wide x 0.25" thick. Machine washable. Made In USA.

Yeah, that's kind of the size of what I'm currently using -- not "bone shaped" but otherwise the same general dimensions (I'll snap an image if I think of it when I go out to the courts tonight).  I don't know if the strap is all that necessary, at least for me, as the pillow stays in place while I'm driving (and yet moves when I need it out of the way).

This is an expensive alternative, but would work with velcro attachments.

http://www.customcraftworks.com/store/Table-Accessories/Premium-Salon-Head-Support-Pillow-Only-P276C66.aspx

Custom Craftworks makes/sells round/half-round bolsters & these sidearm extensions for massage tables.

http://www.customcraftworks.com/store/Bolsters/Premium-Bolster-Side-Arm-Extensions-P130C129.aspx

I (with short legs and long arms) also find the armrest way too far back to use. I have found the large styrofoam cups from McDonald's are the perfect height for an arm rest (I may or may not have a McD's Diet Coke addiction that led to this discovery) and then I rest my hand on the gear shift.

Edited by Singoffpitch

• 2 weeks later...