Post Your Life Time MPG's, Total Mi., EV mi., Regen mi. and Brake Score

ptjones

Great numbers Paul. I got to thinking: If you ever do get that toaster from CR do you think you can hook it up as a block heater??!!    :)  :)  ;)

Waiting to hit 10K to post my numbers. just 400 miles more to go.

wnuk is on a roll too.....48.1  :rockon:

Great Job CMAXers!  And given a little bit of time I could make a toaster work. LOL :lol: :lol2:

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like an idiot. I cannot find the lifetime summary on my 2014 CMax. Can somebody tell me how to access it? It seems like I have gone through all the screens and cannot find it.

Don't ask me why, but Ford changed the C-MAX to no longer include lifetime numbers. It either happened for end of the 2013 or, certainly, by the time of the 2014. :sad:

Don't ask me why, but Ford changed the C-MAX to no longer include lifetime numbers. It either happened for end of the 2013 or, certainly, by the time of the 2014. :sad:

Agree - stupid move by Ford. They seem to be good at getting rid of stuff but NOT enhancing the other parts of the software like the MFT. I guess its easier to delete/disable code than to build. Sad.

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

• 3 months later...

15450667915_7f88f01fee_z.jpg

Of those miles I know about 14,000 were freeway miles for Mammoth & Camping, Appraisal and Vegas. So City 62% and Freeway 38%, over the 36,000 mile tank.

Added almost 10K since my last post and bumped my Lifetime up by 0.3. Brake score still s*xs

16643531480_9180416eef_z.jpg

Yes...

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

47.1 mpg I've been getting that all winter. Oh yes the difference between east and west coasts, sorry I had to say it :happy feet:

I bottomed out at 43.3 for lifetime (from Sept 2014).  I was above 50 before winter.  Now I am back to 43.7 already and climbing. 

:)

Guys if you can give me all your numbers I can update the original Post#1 to be complete and up to date. I'm hoping there will be some useful info from this Post in the future. It would be useful if everyone was on Fuelly.com to keep track of MPG's over time to see changes with temps. I try to put temp range for each fill up.  Also note when you put Grill Covers on and off in the Notes part in Fuelly. :)

Paul

47.1 mpg I've been getting that all winter. Oh yes the difference between east and west coasts, sorry I had to say it :happy feet:

But at $2.22/$2.23 average Georgia/Virginia prices versus $3.27 for Califonia, 47.1 mpg is equivalent (cost wise) to 32 mpg for us!  I think east coast wins.  Sorry, just had to calculate it. :stirpot:

But at $2.22/$2.23 average Georgia/Virginia prices versus $3.27 for Califonia, 47.1 mpg is equivalent (cost wise) to 32 mpg for us!  I think east coast wins.  Sorry, just had to calculate it. :stirpot:

Local prices were 2.99 last time I looked, although I was filling up a diesel VW at the time and didn't really notice that well.

• 4 months later...

With 71k miles, lifetime mileage on The Enterprise inched up a tenth this summer to 48.3.  Sorry Paul, got you beat!  But isn't it great just rolling right past the original 47/47/47 figures and still we got those goodwill mileage checks!  Lifetime EV is 29100 miles for about 41% ICE OFF.  When I bought the car I never would have thought it would be that high and I'm sure some of you are way above that figure.

We are definite 'lightweights' here with embarrassingly low miles of 13k, but hanging in at 48.2 MPG lifetime.  :dancing:  (Work vehicles getting too much use)

Yes indeed, Ford nailed it with the original 47/47/47 - for us at least in our mild climate, hilly terrain, crowded freeways and safe driving habits. 

Nick    

Edited by C-MaxSea

• 4 weeks later...