Scientific Data

banditb17

Experience is the best teacher... an unforgiving one, and that's what makes the lessons valuable. If you don't learn from your mistakes, experience will continue to teaching until you do!

As to impact on mileage... my kids observed long ago that Barenaked Ladies' Brian Wilson was good for at least 5 mph! Rock Spectacle came out when my oldest was 12; it became popular on roadtrips, if only to see how much faster I'd drive before the song ended.

As noted elsewhere, the C-Max has mellowed me quite a bit...

Frank

I will add that when your non-hybrid loving spouse drive your CMax - you are GUARANTEED to drop 10 to 15 MPGs when they pull the car into the garage.

Which is why I won't be in the 600+ club any time soon.

I just find when my wife calls me (and I am using the hands free) I stop paying so much attention to my power up, EV over, regen down that has worked so well so far. It turns into power up, power over, hard brake just before a stop.

Which is why I won't be in the 600+ club any time soon.

I just find when my wife calls me (and I am using the hands free) I stop paying so much attention to my power up, EV over, regen down that has worked so well so far. It turns into power up, power over, hard brake just before a stop.

It takes awhile to turn it into a habit.  LOL :)

Paul