Hey CMax Golfers - stash your precious loot here...

Jus-A-CMax

So, CMax golfers....worried about people breaking into your car and stealing your clubs?

....That SHINY NEW Tour SLDR head with the Aldilla black Rogue shaft?

No problem...stash your clubs here:

14998591708_cf6878fe71_b.jpg

Right underneath the back passenger seat is a secret slot. It's big enough to fit:

4 irons

1 driver with head cover

1 3 wood with head cover.

Now, as long as you don't carry a 300lb buddy in your back seat, it's as good as gold.

Enjoy :)

wnuk - youtube is your friend. So many things can go wrong with the swing so its hard to diagnose and nor do I want to spend $55 for someone to tell me what I did wrong either - I mean not with the cameras in our phones etc. Go check out Zach Allen, Paul Wilson or Don Trahan and back off the tension in the arms. Good luck friend - been there, done that. My worst shot is a hook now or the straight push but this SLDR with the Elements Chrome is a BLESSING since it really cuts down the side spin to where you are on the fairway rough edge and not over....

I've seen many of the videos and know my issue is swinging from "over the top" , and thus cutting across the ball. The proof of that is in my divots. So as I try to correct for that, I end up coming from the inside and often strike the ball with the toe of the club.I'm sure I could correct it if I spent more time on it. Trouble is I don't have enough time to be out there more. 

I've seen many of the videos and know my issue is swinging from "over the top" , and thus cutting across the ball. The proof of that is in my divots. So as I try to correct for that, I end up coming from the inside and often strike the ball with the toe of the club.I'm sure I could correct it if I spent more time on it. Trouble is I don't have enough time to be out there more. 

Simplify my friend, simplify. The only cure for the over the top is to ease that upper body tension and the conscious need to crush the ball. You may have seen it all - but if I had to cure this myself, I always go back to this one...

Why? Because Paul is right and if we back off the tension on the upper body and just turn, the over the top is gone. What I learnt is ease up, relaxed and just turn. Keep at it.

I jus enjoy the game too much and am building my game back to the low cap that I once was but the back (after the accident) is never the same. Infact, I am now working on a more vertical swing to alleviate the strain and Don Trahan may be my ticket. There are core commonalities between all great swings and one of them is the turn and we forget that. I was smoking my SLDR TS 3 wood today....it felt great and I cant wait to play this weekend.

Have to look forward to something....like drinking beer with your golf buddies and smoking the driver out there.

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

From april -august  I golf pretty regular.  I have a sun mountain cart  which I keep attached to the bag.  lay it on its side  with one side of the rear seats folded down. clubs point to the back of the drivers seat.

I wish the rear storage area under the floor was more spacious.  in the prius  I kept two pair of shoes, spare towels, spikes, extra balls, and gatorade.

My clubs are Cleveland Hybore.  Full set from 2 iron to wedge  are hybdrid style clubs.  So easy to hit.

Bizarre that I play better early in the season...no bad habits I guess...

Thanks Marc - cool, we have 2 CMax Golfers! Yah! I stash my stuff in the rear mostly and I have bags for my shoes. 

2 iron huh? Cleveland makes some nice stuff, I still have their Cleveland 460 driver and TA-2 irons in the house, classic heads and recently, I was lucky to be given a Rotex 1.0 52* wedge - one of the best gap wedges to date. They jus came out with the Rotex 2.0. That Rotex beat out my ATV and its so accurate on the full wedge shot, yummy. Gotta be the sole grind, or jus new club magic...

Keep playing  :drool:  Nice to drive to the course in a great car as well...

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

...the way I see it, the more MPGs I get (and I'll show it one day), the more money I save and the more beers I can enjoy  ;)

Golf is way harder than hypermiling. If I had to liken hypermiling to golf, it would only be like learning to pitch a 18 yarder where you assess the lie and use the finesse of the arm/hands - the same with the finesse of reading the traffic and using your right leg & foot to feather the most out of EV  :drool:

Yep, I am Nutz :dance:  (but I already started a thread on that already...)